Steel, renowned throughout Europe for its quality and beautifully designed professional kitchen appliances, has launched a colourful built-in hob collection which allows consumers to design their dream cook-top.
Steel’s Ascot hobs are perfect to complement the brand’s collection of built-in ovens, and allow the consumer to configure their dream hob using the wide range of hob configurations available. Consumers can choose to mix and match between gas, wok-burners, induction, fry-top, deep-fryer, barbeque, ceramic or lava stone grill, allowing them to create an array of exciting meals using their ideal cooking method.
The Ascot collection offers consumers eight deep and natural colours to choose from for their hob, including burgundy, cream, green, blue, white, stainless steel, anthracite and black, all of which can be matched to Steel’s built-in ovens. This allows them to use their appliances to make a statement in the kitchen, whether it is traditional or contemporary in design. The colour of both the hob and the oven can also be changed at anytime for a quick make-over in less than an hour.
Steel manufactures all of its products to a customer’s specification and allows the consumer to create a completely unique product which boasts professional functionality. The customer chooses the size, the colour and the configurations they desire and Steel will build it.
Mark Scott, General Manager UK for Steel says: “In the current economic climate consumers are investing in appliances that are truly unique in design and feature professional performance. Steel’s new range of hobs allow the consumer to personalise their ideal cook top depending on how they like to cook at home.
“Colour in the kitchen is a key interiors trend and as our cook tops can be changed to another colour in less than an hour this keeps a consumer’s kitchen fresh and exciting, perfect for whenever they feel it needs a lift.”
Key features and benefits of the Ascot A9-4T cook top:
• Part of the range of built-in cook tops which can be customised to a consumer’s specification
• Designed to complement Steel’s new built-in range of ovens
• Features four gas burners including one wok and a fry top, however, is available in a wide range of configurations for consumers to mix and match, options include; gas, wok-burners, ceramic, induction, fry-top, deep-fryer, barbeque or lava stone grill
• Maximum power of 2.4kW
• Is available in a range of eight natural colours including stainless steel, anthracite, black, white, green, burgundy, cream and blue, and can be changed at any time
• Four trims available in either Chrome, Brass, Nikel or Bronze
• Dimensions: H 900 – 975 x W 900 x D 600 mm
The approximate price of the Steel Ascot A9-4T built-in hob is £1,749
For further information about Steel’s new range of built-in cook tops and stockists, contact Steel Cuisine on 01926 338116, visit the website at www.steelcuisine.co.uk or email Mark Scott on firstname.lastname@example.org
Image caption: The Steel Ascot A9-4T cook top featuring four gas burners and a fry-top.
T: 01536 414555
8th June 2012