Steel, renowned throughout Europe for its quality and beautifully designed professional range cookers and kitchen appliances, has introduced a powerful six-zone induction hob to its range cookers.
Steel’s Genesi range cooker with induction hob (G10FF-61) is equipped with six individual zones to suit all pan sizes, and the two centre zones can also be used simultaneously to create a larger cooking space if necessary.
Induction hobs offer rapid and responsive control and it is the most energy efficient style of cooking on the market. Induction is also incredibly safe because of the way heat is transferred. Induction works by placing a suitable pan, made from a magnetisable metal such as cast iron or steel onto the surface of the hob, this completes a magnetic field and heat is transferred directly to the base of the pan, which heats the food. The hob’s surface remains relatively cool which is an excellent safety feature, as well as making the hob even easier to clean.
A further benefit of the G10FF-6I is that induction is the fastest way of cooking and due to the highly efficient induction process it takes approximately half as long to bring liquid to the boil when compared to gas. With an efficiency performance rate of 90%, induction is the most efficient cooking technology available today.
Mark Scott, General Manager for Steel Cuisine UK, says: “Induction cooking is becoming increasingly popular with consumers as they begin to understand the many benefits it offers, such as; speed, flexibility, safety, energy-efficiency and ease of cleaning.”
“Steel offer consumers the opportunity to have a traditional range cooker with modern technology, combining the best of both worlds. As Steel manufacture everything to a customer’s specification there is also the choice to mix and match with hob options, with induction, gas, fry-tops and deep fryers all on offer to create your dream combination.”
Key features and benefits of the Genesi G10FF-6I range cooker with induction: Induction hob:
• Six-zone induction hob for precise control and energy-efficient cooking
• Six induction zones: front left 1.2kW, back left 2.2kW, centre 2.1kW, inner centre, 2.64kW and two right zones 1.8kW
• A Booster function to rapidly bring to the boil, the temperature then automatically drops to selected programme.
• ‘A’ energy rating for maximum efficiency
• Electric multi-function oven with single side oven
• Two oven cavities – one 70 litre, one 39 litre
• A selection of cooking system options including; fan oven including top and bottom heat, top and bottom heat only, fan only and defrost setting
• Fully programmable clock and timer to perfect results
• Cool touch triple glazed doors to reduce heat loss and keep the outside cool
• Telescopic shelving for easy and safe access to oven
• Available in a variety of colours including stainless steel, red, yellow, green, white, black, lime green
• Two year guarantee on all parts and labour for peace of mind
• Dimensions: H x W x D: 900 – 970 x 998 x 625mm
The approximate price on the high street is £3,999
For further information about Steel’s Genesi G10FF-6I range cooker with induction hob and stockists, contact Steel Cuisine on 01926 338116, visit the website at www.steelcuisine.co.uk or email Mark Scott on firstname.lastname@example.org
Image caption: The 100cm Genesi G10FF-6I with six induction zones for precise cooking
2nd November 2011
Submitted by Sara Bazeley
JM Marketing Services
T: 01536 414555