Steel, renowned throughout Europe for its quality and beautifully designed professional range cookers and kitchen appliances, is launching a new range cooker with two equal sized ovens.
Steel’s new 120 cm twin oven range gives the user ample capacity and real flexibility, and is perfect for those who enjoy cooking and creating exciting meals for friends and family. The benefit of twin ovens means you never have to compromise. No longer do you have to juggle with a large and small oven, as you now have two full-sized ones. Both ovens will deliver professional and delicious results when cooking different dishes simultaneously, and is beneficial for reducing the total cooking time of a large meal.
This new twin oven range cooker is available in both the traditional Ascot and the contemporary Genesi collections, giving consumers 16 bright and beautiful colours to choose from. As with all range cookers from Steel, they are built entirely to the customer’s specification, from hob options to oven configurations, meaning each buyer has a bespoke and personalised range cooker with professional functionality.
Mark Scott, General Manager for Steel Cuisine UK, says: “Steel build each range cooker to a personal specification and the new twin oven version is perfect for those who love entertaining at home as it gives ultimate flexibility with space.”
“Home baking has seen a huge rise in popularity and with this new range cooker your oven capacity can match your dreams. It is sure to be of benefit for the enthusiastic hobby chef who loves to cook and entertain.”
Key features and benefits of the twin oven Ascot:
• Up to eight gas burners or a combination of other hob options including frytops, deep fryers, induction and new for 2011 Mega Wok for perfect Asian-style cuisine
• Enamel cast iron pan supports for durability
• One touch ignition system for ease of use
• ‘A’ energy rating for maximum efficiency
• Electric, multi-function twin ovens providing a large cooking capacity and flexibility
• Cooking systems include fan, conventional, top or bottom heat, grill, grill with fan, rotisserie and defrost setting
• Fully programmable clock and timer for perfect results
• Cool touch triple glazed doors to reduce heat loss and keep the outside cool
• Telescopic shelving for safe and easy access to the ovens
• Chrome trim as standard, plus a choice of either nickel or bronze
• Available in a variety of colours including burgundy, stainless steel, green, blue, cream white and black
• Dimensions: H x W x D: 90 x 120 x 60 cm
The approximate starting price on the high street is £5,000.
For further information about Steel’s new twin oven range cookers and stockists, contact Steel Cuisine on 01926 338116, visit the website at www.steelcuisine.co.uk or email Mark Scott on email@example.com
Image caption: Twin oven range cooker from the Ascot collection, the perfect choice for the home entertainer.
11th October 2011
Submitted by Sara Bazeley
JM Marketing Services
T: 01536 414555