The Indesit pyrolytic single oven (IFW 3841 P IX UK), part of the Aria collection of built-in cooking appliances, simplifies household chores to help you meet the demands of busy family life.
Cleaning the oven can be a dreaded task, and so pyrolytic self-cleaning ovens are proving popular with consumers1. The Indesit pyrolytic oven allows homeowners to say goodbye to time-consuming cleaning, as the automatic cleaning system heats the oven to 400°C, reducing burnt on food and grease to a dusting of ash. The residue can then be simply wiped away, taking the effort out of cleaning and eliminating the use of chemicals to clean the appliance.
The oven also boasts an exclusive Click&Clean removable glass door for quick, hassle free cleaning. The door is triple glazed, automatically locks and stays cool on the outside, for increased safety, which is ideal for families with young children.
The Indesit Aria pyrolytic single oven (IFW 3841 P IX UK) provides a range of practical, time-saving cooking functions, designed to make every day easier. The clever Turn&Cook setting automatically sets the perfect temperature and cooking time for more than 80 recipes, with a simple turn of the dial. Plus, there is no need to ever worry about over-cooking, as Turn&Cook automatically turns the oven off when the programme has finished.
With a generous 71 litre capacity, there’s plenty of space for cooking large family meals or multiple dishes at once. What’s more, thanks to the Multilevel cooking feature, various dishes can be cooked on different levels at the same time, without tastes or aromas mixing.
Sara Bazeley, Brand Manager, Indesit says: “The Aria built-in collection from Indesit is designed to make hectic family life easier, as well as being a perfectly coordinated, aesthetically pleasing range of kitchen appliances. The pyrolytic oven has 11 cooking functions in total, as well as the automatic cleaning system, and is finished in stainless steel to match other appliances in the collection.”
Key features and benefits of the Indesit Aria pyrolytic single oven (IFW 3841 P IX UK):
- Integrated pyrolytic single oven, forming part of the Indesit Aria collection of built-in cooking appliances
- Generous 71 litre capacity for cooking the largest roast and a selection of dishes all at once
- Clever Turn&Cook function, allowing homeowners to cook more than 80 recipes at the turn of a dial, which automatically switches the oven off at the end of the programme
- 11 cooking functions for flexibility and accomplishment of a variety of family recipes
- FullSurface Grill covers 95 per cent of the oven roof, ensuring consistent browning with no burnt or uncooked areas
- Pyrolytic cleaning system heats the oven to 400°C, reducing burnt on food and grease to a dusting of ash, ready to be simply wiped away
- Click&Clean removable glass door for ease of cleaning and maintenance
- Enhanced internal lighting, enabling greater visibility of dishes without needing to open the oven door, meaning no loss of heat
- Triple glazed door will automatically lock and stay cool on the outside, for increased safety
- Digital timer for ease of use and convenience
- ‘A+’ energy rating
- Finished in stainless steel
- Dimensions: H 595 x W 595 x D 551 mm
- Available from retailers for around £359.00
For more information on the Indesit Aria pyrolytic oven, please call 08000 921 922 or visit the website at www.indesit.co.uk
- The Indesit Aria pyrolytic single oven (IFW 3841 P IX UK) benefits from the innovative and time-saving Turn&Cook function
Notes for editors:
Indesit is part of Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited. Reliability, practical and user-friendly design are the cornerstones of Indesit’s philosophy, which has seen the evolution and continued development of award winning appliances.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is the only white goods manufacturer to operate its own independent service and logistics operations.
About Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited:
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is managed by Whirlpool EMEA, part of Whirlpool Corporation, the global leader in manufacturing and marketing of home appliances. In 2016, Whirlpool Corporation generated annual revenue of $21 billion in annual sales, employs over 93,000 people with 70 centres of manufacturing and technology research worldwide. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht, Scholtès, Hotpoint, Indesit, and other big-name brands in over 170 countries. Whirlpool Corp.’s European Operations Centres are located in Pero (MI), Italy.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited fully supports the AMDEA safety initiative, Register My Appliance, and is committed to encouraging householders to register their appliances: www.registermyappliance.org.uk
About Whirlpool Corporation:
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE:WHR) is the number one major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2017. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit, Hotpoint and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world. In Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) it has approximately 24,000 employees, a sales presence in more than 30 countries and manufacturing sites in seven countries. Whirlpool EMEA is an operating segment of Whirlpool Corporation. Whirlpool Corp.’s EMEA Headquarters are located in Pero (MI), Italy. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com or find us on Twitter , LinkedIn and Facebook.
For further press information and images please contact:
Tessa at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
30th January 2018