KitchenAid, the premium manufacturer renowned for its professional performance and stylishly designed appliances, offers designers a fully, flush-mounted ceiling hood with extraordinary extraction capacity of up to 1,600 m3/h with a sophisticated and quiet external motor.
Entertaining at home has become increasingly popular, and therefore consumers require an efficient, powerful and stylish hood that not only impresses guests but boasts professional extraction performance. KitchenAid’s KCDC 1160 ceiling hood features highly effective perimeter extraction which draws cooking vapours along the outer edges of the hood to ensure ten per cent better grease filtering to guarantee a comfortable kitchen environment with the effective elimination of cooking odours.
KitchenAid’s ceiling hood is a solid structure finished in easy to clean stainless steel with a sophisticated glass insert. The unobtrusive hood conceals all ducting out of sight, while the external motor ensures silence in the kitchen.
As KitchenAid’s KCDC 1160 ceiling hood is fully flush-mounted it offers a clean and sophisticated look that allows the kitchen design to stand out. It features precise electronic control which is operated by remote control for ease of use.
Simona Bara, Product Marketing Manager, Built-in, says: “KitchenAid’s flush-mounted ceiling hood is made of high quality materials including ultra-bright halogen lamps, professional filters and easy to clean stainless steel to ensure a long-lasting striking appearance. The excellent perimeter extraction delivers high-powered professional performance at a very low noise level.
“The ceiling hood is built to bring a breath of fresh air to consumers’ kitchens and allows designers to maximise their creative flair, as the hood is unobtrusive and doesn’t interrupt design, perfect for a clean and contemporary kitchen.”
Key features and benefits of KitchenAid KCDC 1160 ceiling hood:
• Fully flush-mounted ceiling hood featuring perimeter extraction with a capacity of up to 1,600 m3/h for effective elimination of cooking odours
• Perimeter extraction draws cooking vapours and fumes along the outer edges of the hood which ensures outstanding results with ten per cent better grease filtering and noise reduction
• Electronic control with three speeds and an intensive option
• External motor for a quiet kitchen
• Operated by a remote control
• Easy to clean stainless steel with glass insert
• Delayed stop
• Three halogen lamps
• Everlasting and washable metal filters
• Vented, ducted hood
• Low noise level: minimum 48 dB(A), medium 56 dB(A), maximum 60 dB(A), intensive 63 dB(A)
• Dimensions: H 258 x W 1,180 x D 725 mm
For more information on the KitchenAid KCDC 1160 ceiling hood call your Account Manager or KitchenAid on 0800 988 1266 or visit the website at www.kitchenaid.co.uk for full specification.
Image caption: KitchenAid’s KCDC 1160 ceiling hood with outstanding extraction capacity of up to 1,600 m3/h.
2nd May 2012
For further press information and images please contact:
Tel: 01536 414555