It is that messy time of year when the home often looks under siege from drying clothes draped in various places around the house accompanied by wet and muddy shoes and boots.
The imaginative and flexible Maytag Drying Cabinet eliminates such problems with ease and super efficiency. The all-in-one drying cabinet can handle any domestic or even semi-commercial assignment. There is the equivalent of up to 16 metres of clothesline and a range of racks and hooks to hang laundered clothes and wet garments to gloves, hats, scarves, shoes and boots, the Drying Cabinet has an amazing capacity to keep the home neat and tidy.
Available in a choice of two sizes and finished in an attractive titanium colour, the DC7583 (184cms high) and the DC7573 (170cms high), the Drying Cabinet is a superbly equipped and versatile appliance in every way. Its self-contained nature also makes the Drying Cabinet the ideal choice for busy and demanding small-to-medium commercial establishments where the regular and quick drying of large wash loads is essential. Nurseries, primary schools, sports facilities and health clubs can all reap the rewards of this versatile drying appliance.
The Maytag Drying Cabinet is also the perfect answer for all those special clothes and items that might not fit the bill for tumble drying. The cabinet can accommodate expensive shirts, delicate blouses, precious woollens and anything that would normally be dyed either flat or gently without tumble drying. The additional beauty of this product is that it can be used to create a customised laundry room when teamed with Maytag’s washing machines and tumble dryers and its range of ‘Smart Helpers’ including ironing boards, storage cabinets and stacking kits.
The constant flow of gently heated air means that drying is very effective. Simple to use controls offer the easy selection of one of three possible temperatures and a drying time of up to four hours.
Juliana Sado, Brand Marketing Manager says: “The Maytag Drying Cabinet is a highly versatile drying appliance that effectively dries a variety of items and keeps the house clean and tidy, particularly during the bad weather months of the year. It is so much more than a tumble dryer and has genuine multi-functional use. It is equally versatile as a stand-alone appliance in its own right or as an essential companion in a total laundry room unit.”
Key features and benefits of the Maytag Drying Cabinet:
• An all-in-one drying appliance styled in a titanium finish
• Available in a choice of two sizes: DC7583 (184cms high) and the DC7573 (170cms high)
• Capacity of 3.5 kg, equivalent to 16-metre clothesline
• Range of racks and hooks to accommodate all laundry and a variety of outdoor clothes
• Effectively dries many items from washed clothes and wet coats to gloves, hats, scarves, shoes and boots
• Ideal for expensive shirts, delicate blouses, precious woollens and anything that would normally be dried flat
• Auto programmes – user chooses the desired programme and the cabinet will optimise the energy consumption and switch off automatically when the garments are dry
• Warm towels programme enables the heating of towels and robes
• LED display for ease of use
• Vented – 1000 mm hose length included
• Synchronised aesthetic with other Maytag Laundry Room Concept products
For more information on the Maytag Drying Cabinet and other appliances in the company’s range, call your Regional Business Manager or Maytag UK on 0844 499 0101 or visit the website at www.maytag.co.uk for full specification.
Image caption: Maytag’s Drying Cabinet is an all-in-one drying cabinet with an equivalent of 16 metres of clothesline; the Drying Cabinet has an amazing capacity to keep the home neat and tidy.
11th January 2012
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline at JM Marketing; Tel: 01536 414555; Email: Jacqueline@jmmarketingservices.co.uk