Entertaining guests outside doesn’t need to demand anything too elaborate; simple food and great company are what make for a fantastic summer garden party.
InSinkErator®, the global leader and inventor of the food waste disposer, as well as a major player in steaming hot water taps, offers some hints and tips for the perfect summer gathering.
- Whether your garden furniture has been tucked away in the garage or the shed, or out to face the elements in the colder months, be sure to give it a good hose down before bringing out the cushions. With or without the sun shining, it should take no time at all to dry. A quick polish of any metal furniture with car wax will keep it water resistant and looking fantastic for longer.
- A relaxed atmosphere lends to the charm of a summer garden party. If you have more guests than available seats, blankets will contribute pleasantly to a chilled vibe and are perfect for younger guests who will particularly enjoy a picnic-style set-up.
- Drinks are one of the most important attendees to a garden party, so be sure to offer your guests ample choice. Iced tea is perfect for those guests looking for a non-alcoholic refresher. Brew your tea using an InSinkErator® steaming hot water tap, which provides instant filtered steaming hot water up to 98ᵒC. Steep the tea for around five minutes, remove tea bags and refrigerate. Serve over ice and lemon for the perfect pick-me-up.
- Let guests help themselves – this isn’t the time or place for any fancy china or serving from the left. Serve food on a dedicated buffet table and arrange drinks in a self-serve fashion. Fill a large container such as a bucket or a wheelbarrow with lots of ice – bottles will stayed chilled whilst also looking great. Multiple drinks stations will also encourage guests to roam and create less of a stationary atmosphere.
- Finger foods are a great way to reduce on washing up and also further lend to a casual dining experience. Chopping boards also make great serving platters – serve up something delicious and no-one will even notice.
For the full list of tips for outdoor entertaining from InSinkErator®, visit their blog at http://insinkerator.co.uk/uk/page/how-to-entertain-outdoors
For more information on the full range of products from InSinkErator®, please call 01923 375 349 or visit the website at www.insinkerator.co.uk
- InSinkErator® provides the perfect summer garden party companion
InSinkErator® UK, a business unit of Emerson, is the UK and world’s largest manufacturer of food waste disposers and the clear global market leader. Food waste disposers divert around 20 per cent of household waste away from landfill and have been shown to have a smaller carbon footprint than kerbside collection. In 2007 InSinkErator® launched a brand new product, the Steaming Hot Water Tap, which delivers 98 degree centigrade, filtered, hot water on demand.
For further press information and images please contact:
Tel: 01536 414555
4th August 2016