Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited, parent company to Hotpoint, Indesit, Whirlpool and KitchenAid, is sponsoring the upcoming Electrical Product Safety Conference, taking place on the 4th and 5th November 2020.Read More
Latest news stories from jmm PR and our clients
KitchenAid began in 1886 in the United States with an invention that would later become the household dishwasher.
Now a premium brand within the Whirlpool Corporation, KitchenAid has a range of appliances that stand out for their extensive functions, eye-catching design, professional performance and construction.
Designed in co-operation with leading international chefs, whose advice contributed to the creation of exclusive, professional functions, KitchenAid products are designed for ‘modern gourmets’ who have a real passion for cooking and see their appliances as essential tools.
As part of its ongoing commitment to supporting communities, where its colleagues work and live, Whirlpool Corporation helped over 500 organisations across the globe in 2019. In total, colleagues of Whirlpool Corporation volunteered an astonishing 400,312 hours of their time to a range of organisations that benefit over 1.1 million people worldwide.Read More
Luxury appliance manufacturer, KitchenAid offers unique, made-to-measure worktops and islands, which can be designed, tailored and fully personalised to meet the user’s exact requirements for space and appliances.Read More
In the lead up to Christmas, colleagues of Peterborough based Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited, parent company to KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Hotpoint and Indesit, donated items to three local initiatives: the Peterborough Christmas Shoebox Appeal, Peterborough Soup Kitchen and Sue Ryder Thorpe Hall Hospice.Read More
On Saturday 18th January, Peterborough based Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited, parent company to KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Hotpoint and Indesit, hosted its first ever IET FIRST® LEGO® League tournament, bringing together nine teams from local primary schools to take part in the STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) competition.Read More
Peterborough based, Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited, parent company to KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Hotpoint and Indesit, has announced its partnership with British Heart Foundation (BHF).Read More
Luxury appliance manufacturer, KitchenAid boasts a wealth of ‘special products’ within its portfolio, to empower kitchen designers to create unique culinary spaces, which are specially designed around each customer. Included within the range is a shock freezer, vacuum machine, ice maker, coffee machine, cooling and warming drawers and special columns, all designed to take inspiration in the kitchen to new heights.Read More
Colleagues of Peterborough based Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited, parent company to KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Hotpoint and Indesit, volunteered in their local community as part of the international Whirlpool Community Week initiative, 23rd – 27th September.Read More
Cookery classes will now be held at the KitchenAid London Experience Store. Consumers can join Chef Lisa Marley to experience KitchenAid’s premium appliances and learn a variety of cooking techniques, to create delicious dishes that can be made at home, time and time again.Read More
KitchenAid, the luxury appliance manufacturer, has launched a new gourmet induction hob to provide an extra-special culinary experience by combining professional technology with a sophisticated design.Read More
KitchenAid, the luxury appliance manufacturer, has launched a new built-in coffee machine to complete its Black Stainless Steel range of premium appliances.Read More
KitchenAid, the luxury appliance manufacturer, has launched a new freestanding combination microwave oven that has been inspired by the professional culinary sphere.Read More
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited employees have dedicated over 180 hours to volunteering in Peterborough, as part of the Whirlpool Community Week initiative that took place from 17th September to 21st September 2018.Read More
- Budget Décor and Romantic BedroomsIn jmm PRHere at jmm PR, we have been scouring the internet for our favourite articles of the week. […]
- Whirlpool UK Colleagues Join ‘Treecycling’ Campaign to Raise Money for Sue RyderIn WhirlpoolColleagues from Peterborough based Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited, the home of Hotpoint, Indesit, Whirlpool and KitchenAid brands, took part in Sue Ryder’s ‘Treecycling’ scheme throughout January 2022, to raise vital funds for the charity. […]
- KBBG to Exhibit at kbb Birmingham 2022In Der KreisThe Kitchen Bathroom Buying Group (KBBG) will unveil its largest exhibition stand in the UK to date at kbb Birmingham 2022, from 6th – 9th March, in Hall 18 at stand M90. […]
- Smart Homes and Bathrooms TrendsIn jmm PRHere at jmm PR, we have been scouring the internet for our favourite articles of the week. […]
- AM Labels Launches Promotion on the Afinia L801 Colour Label Printer and LabelsIn AM LabelsAM Labels Limited, an award-winning supplier of complete labelling solutions including manufacturing and warehouse automation, barcoding and RFID systems, has launched a promotion on the Afinia L801 colour label printer. […]
Our Twitter Feed
Our Instagram Feed
Please enter an Access Token on the Instagram Feed plugin Settings page.