Luxury appliance manufacturer, KitchenAid offers unique, made-to-measure worktops and islands, which can be designed, tailored and fully personalised to meet the user’s exact requirements for space and appliances.Read More
Latest news stories from jmm PR and our clients
KitchenAid began in 1886 in the United States with an invention that would later become the household dishwasher.
Now a premium brand within the Whirlpool Corporation, KitchenAid has a range of appliances that stand out for their extensive functions, eye-catching design, professional performance and construction.
Designed in co-operation with leading international chefs, whose advice contributed to the creation of exclusive, professional functions, KitchenAid products are designed for ‘modern gourmets’ who have a real passion for cooking and see their appliances as essential tools.
In the lead up to Christmas, colleagues of Peterborough based Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited, parent company to KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Hotpoint and Indesit, donated items to three local initiatives: the Peterborough Christmas Shoebox Appeal, Peterborough Soup Kitchen and Sue Ryder Thorpe Hall Hospice.Read More
On Saturday 18th January, Peterborough based Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited, parent company to KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Hotpoint and Indesit, hosted its first ever IET FIRST® LEGO® League tournament, bringing together nine teams from local primary schools to take part in the STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) competition.Read More
Peterborough based, Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited, parent company to KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Hotpoint and Indesit, has announced its partnership with British Heart Foundation (BHF).Read More
Luxury appliance manufacturer, KitchenAid boasts a wealth of ‘special products’ within its portfolio, to empower kitchen designers to create unique culinary spaces, which are specially designed around each customer. Included within the range is a shock freezer, vacuum machine, ice maker, coffee machine, cooling and warming drawers and special columns, all designed to take inspiration in the kitchen to new heights.Read More
Colleagues of Peterborough based Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited, parent company to KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Hotpoint and Indesit, volunteered in their local community as part of the international Whirlpool Community Week initiative, 23rd – 27th September.Read More
Cookery classes will now be held at the KitchenAid London Experience Store. Consumers can join Chef Lisa Marley to experience KitchenAid’s premium appliances and learn a variety of cooking techniques, to create delicious dishes that can be made at home, time and time again.Read More
KitchenAid, the luxury appliance manufacturer, has launched a new gourmet induction hob to provide an extra-special culinary experience by combining professional technology with a sophisticated design.Read More
KitchenAid, the luxury appliance manufacturer, has launched a new built-in coffee machine to complete its Black Stainless Steel range of premium appliances.Read More
KitchenAid, the luxury appliance manufacturer, has launched a new freestanding combination microwave oven that has been inspired by the professional culinary sphere.Read More
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited employees have dedicated over 180 hours to volunteering in Peterborough, as part of the Whirlpool Community Week initiative that took place from 17th September to 21st September 2018.Read More
KitchenAid, the luxury appliance manufacturer, has introduced bespoke training opportunities to support retailers at its Experience Store, Wigmore Street, London.Read More
- jmm PR’s Favourite Articles of the WeekIn jmm PRHere at jmm PR, we have been scouring the internet for our favourite articles of the week. This week brings a stylish bathroom makeover and some DIY ideas for the bank holiday. […]
- New Marketing Director at Whirlpool UK Appliances LtdIn WhirlpoolWhirlpool UK Appliances Limited, parent company to […]
- Hotpoint Nominated For Corporate Social Responsibility AwardIn HotpointHotpoint, part of Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited, has been announced as a finalist in the Corporate Social Responsibility Award category in the BKU Awards 2020. […]
- jmm PR’s Favourite Articles of the WeekIn jmm PRHere at jmm PR, we have been scouring the internet for our favourite articles of the week. […]
- Increase hygiene in the kitchen with easy-to-install solutions from InSinkEratorIn InSinkEratorHygiene in the kitchen is of utmost importance to maintain a healthy lifestyle for all the family. Ensuring worksurfaces are kept spotless and removing unpleasant food odours are key aspects of keeping the kitchen tidy and hygienic. InSinkErator® provides solutions for keeping worktops clean and un-cluttered in addition to eliminating food waste, and the associated odours, from the kitchen bin. […]