First of a new generation of ultra-high performance printers, the cab XC6 thermal transfer printer, now available at AM Labels, boasts a host of advanced features, including two colour printing. Manufactured in Germany, the XC6 is superbly engineered, ultra reliable and highly user friendly.
The cab XC6 thermal transfer printer is the ideal choice for those printing labels with splashes of colour on them, such as diamonds on chemical labels or warning and hazard labels. Previously, only inkjet printers could provide two colour label printing, and the XC6 offers numerous benefits over this method, as it is suitable for a wide range of materials and can produce labels that are water proof, and chemical, scratch and UV resistant. The XC6 also meets the new GHS classification and labelling obligations for chemicals, making it a valuable investment for any company.
This excellent printer offers further features that identify it as a practical and highly functional product. The XC6 takes a large 300mm label roll, compared to the 210mm roll found on other printers. This means that the user can print more than twice as many labels, while saving time, as rolls will need to be changed less often. There is also the option to include a cutter with integrated stacker and external re-winder, providing easy and flexible media handling after printing. Furthermore, the XC6 can be controlled remotely through a variety of advanced features without needing a local computer. This makes it ideal for use in factories and warehouses.
Tony Mariani, Technical Director for AM Labels, says: “The cab XC6 thermal transfer printer is the first in a new generation of ultra-high performance printers, and represents a superb investment for any business, particularly those that produce labels for chemicals. This is the first time it has been possible to print two colour thermal transfer labels in-house, ensuring that the XC6 will reap dividends for the user long into the future. It is incredibly capable, very easy to programme and use, and offers real flexibility. Furthermore, it can be integrated into virtually any ERP system including SAP. cab’s printers are renowned for their premium quality, and the XC6 is no exception.”
Key features and benefits of the cab XC6 thermal transfer printer:
• Thermal transfer printer with two colour capability, ideal for creating labels for chemicals
• Large graphic display for easy monitoring of label process
• USB, Ethernet and serial (without function) interfaces, two USB interfaces for input (scanner, keyboard etc.)
• Slot for Wireless LAN-Wi-Fi-card and CompactFlash Type I memory card
• cablabel R2+ label software included free of charge
• Optional re-winder, cutter or stacker with cutter for increased organisation
• 300 dpi resolution ensures labels are of premium quality
• Print width: 6.48 inches (162.6mm) – also available in 4.16 inches (the XC4)
• Print speed per second: 5 inches (127mm)
• Black mark sensor and gap detector for excellent results
• Interfaces: USB, Ethernet and serial (without function) interfaces, two USB interfaces for input (scanner, keyboard etc.)
• Two USB ports allow the user to extend the functionality of the printer with items such as a keyboard, scanner or desktop printer
• Memory (Flash/RAM): 8MB / 64MB
• Internal Core Diameter: 76mm
• Maximum outside diameter of roll: 300mm
• Ribbon Length: 360 metre
• Weight: 22Kg
• Dimensions: H x W x D: 395 x 248 x 554mm
• Comes with a free two year warranty for peace of mind, and optional onsite maintenance contracts and onsite installation are also available
• The cab XC6 is available from AM Labels for RRP £5,990, discounts available for value added resellers
The cab XC4 is also available from AM Labels – the same as the XC6 but with a print width of 4.16 inches.
To find out more about the cab printers available from AM Labels visit www.amlabels.co.uk or call the sales team on 01536 414555.
Image caption: The cab XC6 thermal transfer printer
13th October 2011
There is an opportunity to arrange an interview with Tony Mariani, Technical Director of AM Labels Ltd., for a more in-depth discussion and overview of the printers offered by cab. To arrange an interview and visit call AM Labels Ltd 01536 414222.
AM Labels Limited was established in 1996 and has extensive experience and expertise in labelling and bar coding systems, with online advice, support and ordering. The company has invested in its own on-site label manufacturing and production facility to offer customers best quality and customised labels.
cab: Since 1975 cab has been setting new technological benchmarks in developing and manufacturing devices and systems for product labelling.
For further information and images please contact:
Sarah at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555