AM Labels Limited (AM Labels), an award-winning supplier of complete labelling solutions including manufacturing and warehouse automation, robotics, barcoding and RFID systems, has added the LabelPack Panda print and apply system to its portfolio. The high performance, industrial solution is designed to be integrated with thermal transfer print engines and can support companies in streamlining their operations.
The innovative LabelPack Panda print and apply system is available as either a four inch label width model for maximum label dimensions of up to 110 x 150 mm, as well as a six inch label width version for maximum label dimensions of up to 150 x 210 mm. Both versions benefit from a maximum roll diameter of up to 300 mm. Designed to be integrated with thermal transfer print engines from various leading manufacturers including SATO, Zebra and TSC, the print and apply solution utilises a motorised liner re-winder and features an anti-rotating linear applicator with a 300 mm stroke as standard.
In addition to benefitting from an intuitive operator panel with a colour touch screen to display and store key parameters, the LabelPack Panda print and apply system enables users to choose from two application methods to apply labels onto the chosen product packaging. Labels can be applied via a pressure sensitive method, where the label is applied using a vacuum plate which physically touches the product. The vacuum plate is spring loaded and a microswitch stops the piston as soon as the plate touches the product. Alternatively, the system also benefits from a proximity detector, which detects when the vacuum plate is approaching the product, where upon it blows the label onto the product without the vacuum plate physically touching it. This method is ideal for labelling delicate packaging.
The Panda print and apply system, which is now available from AM Labels, comes complete with USB and LAN connectivity and an Input/Output (IO) Connector, which enables the label applicator to be used in conjunction with additional devices including a product sensor, E-Stop device and a three colour warning lamp. Additionally, to improve productivity and reduce downtime, alarms and external signal interfaces will notify the user of any errors with the system or the printer.
The high performance system is ideal for use by companies printing variable batches or those that require different labels to be attached to different products, such as in distribution or logistics sectors where businesses are printing and applying shipping labels. A range of optional accessories are also available from AM Labels, including a pre-end of label roll alarm and a three colour sign lamp to notify the user of any errors. A choice of height adjustable, heavy duty floor stands suitable for either top labelling or side labelling are also available, as well as a stand that can be adjusted to accommodate both top and side labelling for increased flexibility.
AM Labels will be demonstrating the LabelPack Panda print and apply system for the first time at the PPMA Show from 26th to 28th September 2023, at the NEC in Birmingham. Alongside this, the company will also be demonstrating the other models from its label applicator offering, enabling visitors to learn more about how the company’s portfolio can support their business.
Brendon Bass, Sales and Marketing Manager, AM Labels Limited comments: “The Panda print and apply system from LabelPack is an ideal solution for companies looking to improve efficiency and productivity, while saving time and money and speeding up processes. We have received substantial interest in our range of LabelPack applicators since introducing them this year, and we’re delighted to expand our offering with the addition of a high performance print and apply system. We look forward to demonstrating the Panda print and apply system to existing and prospective customers for the first time during this year’s PPMA show, from 26th to 28th September.”
Key features and benefits of the LabelPack Panda print and apply system:
- High performance, industrial print and apply solution
- Designed to be integrated with thermal transfer print engines from various leading manufacturers, including SATO, Zebra and TSC
- Motorised liner re-winder
- Available as a four inch label width model (for maximum label dimensions of up to 110 x 150 mm) or a six inch label width version (for maximum label dimensions of up to 150 x 210 mm)
- Anti-rotating linear applicator with a 300 mm stroke as standard
- Typical print speeds of around 12 inches per second (dependent upon the integrated print engine selected)
- Operator panel with a colour touch screen to display and store key parameters
- Two application methods to choose from: pressure sensitive application or via the use of a proximity detector (ideal for labelling delicate packaging)
- Comes complete with USB and LAN connectivity and an Input/Output (IO) Connector
- Alarms and external signal interfaces will notify the user of any errors with the system or the printer
- Optional accessories are available from AM Labels including a pre-end of label roll alarm and a three colour warning lamp to notify the user of any errors. A choice of height adjustable, heavy duty floor stands are also available
- Features a label roll load detector
- Can be used in conjunction with a barcode scanner or imager to read a barcode, perform a look-up and print and apply the correct label
- Dimensions: H 566 x W 818 x D 465 mm
For more information on AM Labels, or to book a demonstration at the company’s Technical Experience Centre, please call the sales team on 01536 414222 or email: email@example.com
For a virtual tour of AM Labels’ Northamptonshire based Technical Experience Centre, please click here.
- Brendon Bass, Sales and Marketing Manager, AM Labels Limited
- The LabelPack Panda print and apply system is a high performance, industrial print and apply solution
About AM Labels Limited:
AM Labels Limited was established in 1996 and has extensive experience and expertise in labelling, barcoding systems and software solutions, with online advice, support and ordering. The company has invested in its own on-site label manufacturing and production facility to offer customers customised labels of the highest quality. AM Labels’ technical and service support is nationwide and available by telephone, or via a pre-arranged visit. The company is passionate about being fully flexible and always tailors its service to each company’s needs and requirements, working with businesses across a wide variety of sectors to help find a solution to help improve their operations.
For further press information and images please contact:
Steph at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
19th September 2023
About jmm PR:
jmm PR is an award-winning, creative PR agency that is highly experienced in offering a range of interiors PR services to showcase your business.
With decades of experience and proven success in raising the profiles and awareness of brands and businesses, jmm PR has extensive public relations and commercial knowledge, which can effectively contribute to the growth of your business. In addition, services include writing press releases, proof reading and copywriting, plus campaign and event support, social media and influencer planning and marketing.
jmm PR offers solutions for businesses of all sizes, including PR packages designed to support SMEs in addition to annual press office management to complement marketing plans of larger organisations.