AM Labels Limited (AM Labels), an award-winning supplier of complete labelling solutions including manufacturing and warehouse automation, robotics, barcoding and RFID systems, has added the new Afinia DLP-2200 full colour digital label press to its portfolio. The DLP-2200 is a fast and cost effective solution for companies with medium to high volume, roll-to-roll labelling requirements.
The new digital label press from Afinia can print, die cut and finish labels at an impressive speed of up to 60 feet per minute, while also being capable of laminating, cutting, stripping, slitting and rewinding. In addition to benefitting from a large roll capacity that accommodates rolls with a maximum outside diameter of 400 mm, the press also features an automatic web guide to keep the media aligned without the use of physical collars. Thanks to the large 18 inch magnetic cylinder that utilises low cost, flexible steel dies, the digital label press can accommodate label sizes with a maximum length of up to 360 mm.
The DLP-2200 offers increased reliability and faster production speeds due to its servo-controlled motors, which facilitate accurate pinpoint cutting, even at high speeds. Furthermore, the press offers businesses the advantage of significantly reducing their label stock, and improving efficiency, due to less frequent roll changeovers being required. The DLP-2200 is ideal for print companies with medium to large volume requirements, as well as businesses operating in chemical and food industries. In addition, thanks to its intuitive interface and built-in touch screen, the DLP-2200 is simple to operate and enables users to manage job setups and maintenance with ease.
The digital label press benefits from a built-in lamination system, providing labels with protection against chemicals and UV, while increasing durability, scratch and scuff resistance. The lamination process will also help to extend the life of the labels. Productivity is further increased due to the simple paper path that ensures easy and fast job setups.
With the Afinia L901 colour label printer inline, the DLP-2200 can produce over 25,000 full-colour labels per hour, eliminating the need to outsource labels, while saving businesses money, improving turnaround times and providing companies with greater control and flexibility over their labelling operations. The L901 combines a 1600 dpi resolution with fast print speeds and the latest Memjet printhead technology. Additionally, as well as having the capability to print inline with a colour label printer, the DLP-2200 can also be used to convert blank labels.
Brendon Bass, Sales and Marketing Manager, AM Labels Limited comments: “The launch of the new Afinia DLP-2200 has been highly anticipated and we are thrilled to add this fast, cost effective and easy-to-operate digital label press to our portfolio. The new press offers a wide range of benefits to businesses operating across a selection of industries, providing companies with the ability to laminate, cut and finish high quality labels, in-house, while saving time, effort and costs, as well as minimising errors and increasing efficiency and productivity.”
Key features and benefits of the Afinia DLP-2200 digital label press:
- Advanced digital label press that can print, die cut and finish labels, while also being capable of laminating, cutting, stripping, slitting and rewinding
- Ideal for companies with medium to high volume, roll-to-roll labelling requirements
- Large roll capacity (maximum outside diameter of 400 mm)
- Accommodates labels with a maximum length of up to 360 mm
- 18 inch magnetic cylinder that utilises low cost, flexible steel dies
- Automatic web guide to keep media aligned without the use of physical collars
- Servo-controlled motors facilitate accurate pinpoint cutting, even at high speeds
- Intuitive interface and built-in touch screen
- Simple to operate. Users can manage job setups and maintenance with ease
- Built-in lamination system to increase label durability and to provide resistance against chemicals and UV
- Simple paper path that ensures job setups are fast and easy
- Print speeds of between 30 to 60 feet per minute
- Inline with the 1600 dpi Afinia L901 colour label printer, meaning the press can produce over 25,000 full-colour labels per hour
- The Afinia L901 benefits from the latest Memjet printhead technology and a maximum print width of up to 216 mm
- Dimensions: H 166 x W 283 x D 72 cm
For more information on the new Afinia DLP-2200 digital label press, or to book a demonstration, please call the sales team on 01536 414222 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a virtual tour of AM Labels’ Northamptonshire based Technical Experience Centre, please click here.
- Brendon Bass, Sales and Marketing Manager, AM Labels Limited
- The new Afinia DLP-2200 digital label press can print, die cut and finish labels at an impressive speed of up to 60 feet per minute
- The Afinia L901 colour label printer benefits from a 1600 dpi resolution and the latest Memjet printhead technology
About AM Labels Limited:
AM Labels Limited was established in 1996 and has extensive experience and expertise in labelling, barcoding systems and software solutions, with online advice, support and ordering. The company has invested in its own on-site label manufacturing and production facility to offer customers customised labels of the highest quality. AM Labels’ technical and service support is nationwide and available by telephone, or via a pre-arranged visit. The company is passionate about being fully flexible and always tailors its service to each company’s needs and requirements, working with businesses across a wide variety of sectors to help find a solution to help improve their operations.
For further press information and images please contact:
Steph at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
27th July 2023
About jmm PR:
jmm PR is an award-winning, creative PR agency that is highly experienced in offering a range of interiors PR services to showcase your business.
With decades of experience and proven success in raising the profiles and awareness of brands and businesses, jmm PR has extensive public relations and commercial knowledge, which can effectively contribute to the growth of your business. In addition, services include writing press releases, proof reading and copywriting, plus campaign and event support, social media and influencer planning and marketing.
jmm PR offers solutions for businesses of all sizes, including PR packages designed to support SMEs in addition to annual press office management to complement marketing plans of larger organisations.