AM Labels Limited (AML), a leading label printing machine specialist, label manufacturer, barcoding and software solution expert, has introduced the latest Epson Colorworks printers to its portfolio.
AML is renowned for its extensive range of colour label printers and the recent introductions include the Epson CW-C6500Ae and CW-C6500Pe. The ‘Ae’ printer has an auto-cutter, while the ‘Pe’ model benefits from a timesaving, auto-peeler that automatically removes the backing paper. With a handy 8 ʺ print width both printers are designed to provide a solution for short to medium label runs for end users requiring high quality, digital, full colour, custom labels on-demand. In addition, the printers may be flawlessly integrated into existing production lines and are ideal for those with print and apply systems.
The new Colorworks printers are compact in design, and are very flexible, managing media widths from 25.4 to 215.9 mm. The printers’ resolution of 1200 dpi delivers excellent, high quality print aided by the PrecisionCore TFP technology, which ensures that the print is crisp and sharp. Further creativity is offered by the integrated moveable, label sensor, which facilitates the printing of different shaped labels.
Brendon Bass, Sales and Marketing Manager, AM Labels Limited explains: “The new, versatile Epson Colorworks printers save money, time and reduce label waste, while increasing business flexibility and convenience. They offer exceptional print quality, with the opportunity to print labels from just over one inch right up to eight inches in width. This is ideal for vape or tea and coffee labels, right through to large labels required for chemical drums.
“With the versatile print width, plus the option of either an auto-cutter or an auto-peeler means they will integrate into the production line, as well as stand-alone for a wide-range of environments.”
AML has extensive expertise in labelling materials and can recommend, test and support its customers in finding the right labelling material for each individual application. The new Epson printers from AML are designed to handle matt and gloss paper, high gloss synthetics, PET film and continuous labels with ease.
Features and benefits of the new Epson CW-C6500 Ae/Pe:
- Suitable for: Production in manufacturing environments; converters, designers and brand owners
- Media flexibility: From 25.4 mm to 215.9 mm media widths
- Compact and easy-to-use: Operation is controlled from the front, which saves on space. Label roll loading is flexible from the front, rear, right or left side
- High resolution with colour adjustment: Good, high quality print; use of ICC profiles in the driver and spot-colour management
- Print different shapes of label:The moveable label sensor facilitates the printing of different shaped labels
- Easy integration: SAP direct driver, Linux Mac and ESC Label driver support
- Money saving: No need for pre-printed stock of labels – full colour printing on blank labels
- Integration: Peeler (Pe) functionality model fits seamlessly into automated production lines
- Remote management and maintenance: Available via web interface
AM Labels Limited has first-class technical and software expertise, in addition to its own label production facility. The company offers vast label printer and label printing experience across a wide range of industries and applications.
For more information on AM Labels Limited and the new Epson Colorworks CW-C6500 printers, please call the sales team on 01536 414 222 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The brand new Epson Colorworks printer (CW-C6500AE) printer available from AM Labels Limited
About AM Labels Limited:
AM Labels Limited was established in 1996 and has extensive experience and expertise in labelling, bar coding systems and software solutions, with online advice, support and ordering. The company has invested in its own on-site label manufacturing and production facility to offer customers best quality and customised labels. AML offers peace of mind to companies in the day to day running of their business. Our technical and service support is nationwide and available by telephone, or via a pre-arranged visit. We are passionate about being fully flexible and always tailor our service to each company’s need, and therefore we will work with you to always find a solution.
For further press information and hi resolution images please contact:
Steph at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
18th March 2020