AM Labels Limited (AML), a leading label printing machine specialist, label manufacturer, barcoding and software solution expert based in Northamptonshire, has introduced the new SATO CL4NX Plus industrial thermal label printer as the latest addition to its portfolio.
Designed to optimise precision and deliver fast and exceedingly efficient print runs, the CL4NX Plus is ideal for use in a wide range of medium to high volume printing applications, in industries such as manufacturing, pharmaceutical, automotive, healthcare and food. Available with a print resolution of 200, 300 or 600 dpi, the CL4NX Plus integrates effortlessly into existing workflows and is compatible with a wide range of media including roll and fan fold labels.
In addition to offering an exceedingly fast print speed of up to 14 inches per second, the CL4NX Plus delivers quick data processing and optional environmentally-friendly linerless media support, improving sustainability, productivity and operational efficiency. What’s more, the industry-leading CL4NX Plus thermal printer has a ribbon capacity that is 30 per cent higher than that of similar models, reducing the frequency in which roll replacement is required and further maximising productivity. Allowing for a customised user interface, the CL4NX Plus features a large colour screen display, providing videos on print-set up and operation for additional ease-of-use.
AM Labels Limited has recently received the SATO Application Enabled Printing (AEP) Certification, allowing the company to develop and sell fully-customisable standalone software for a range of applicable printers, including the SATO CL4NX Plus industrial printer.
AEP is an innovative system that increases flexibility by enabling the customisation of operations, as well as providing the capacity to connect devices such as scanners, keypads and weighing scales. AML can now develop bespoke and personalised AEP solutions that have been developed in-house, maximising flexibility for the end user. Not only this, the CL4NX Plus also features SATO Online Services (SOS), a cloud-based preventative maintenance service that remotely monitors the status of the printer for advanced error detection.
Brendon Bass, Sales and Marketing Manager, AM Labels Limited, explains: “We are delighted to add the SATO CL4NX Plus printer to our extensive and wide-ranging portfolio. Combining high quality printing with best-in-class speeds and a powerful performance, the SATO CL4NX Plus is an excellent addition to environments where quality, accuracy, and speed are key requirements.
“As well as providing businesses with the opportunity to strengthen and develop their operational capabilities, the CL4NX Plus maximises sustainability and reduces costs, offering a cutting-edge and exceedingly cost-effective solution to high quality in-house label production.”
Key features and benefits of the SATO CL4NX Plus industrial thermal label printer:
- Suitable for a wide range of applications including those used in manufacturing, pharmaceutical, automotive, healthcare, retail and the food industry
- Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer printer
- 200, 300 or 600 dpi print resolution
- Exceedingly fast print speed of up to 14 ips
- Compatible with a wide range of media including roll or fan-fold die cut labels, plain paper face stock, synthetics and continuous stock
- Suitable for labels with a maximum width of 128 mm
- Suitable for ribbons with a maximum length of 600 mm
- Adjustable black mark (reflective) sensor and a fixed gap (transmissive) sensor
- USB (type A and B), Ethernet, RS232C and Bluetooth interfaces as standard, with option for WLAN, WiFi Certified, IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n Dual Band (2.4GHz, 5GHz)
- Plug-and-play option to increase efficiency
- Large colour screen display providing videos on print set-up and operation
- Preventative maintenance offered through SATO Online Services (SOS)
- Multiple emulation support (SZPL, SEPL, SDPL, SIPL,STCL)
- Option for Cutter, Dispenser with Internal Liner Rewinder, Linerless Kit, Real-Time Clock, Barcode Checker Kit and External Rewinder
AML is renowned for its vast technical and software expertise across all aspects of labelling, colour label printing, barcoding and RFID, in addition to having its own label production facility. The company offers thermal desktop, industrial and colour label printers that provide superb solutions to managing label printing in-house, across a wide range of industries and applications.
For more information on AM Labels Limited and the new SATO CL4NX Plus industrial thermal label printer, please call the sales team on 01536 414 222 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The brand new SATO CL4NX Plus industrial thermal label printer available from AM Labels Limited
About AM Labels Limited:
AM Labels Limited was established in 1996 and has extensive experience and expertise in labelling, bar coding systems and software solutions, with online advice, support and ordering. The company has invested in its own on-site label manufacturing and production facility to offer customers best quality and customised labels. AML offers peace of mind to companies in the day to day running of their business. Our technical and service support is nationwide and available by telephone, or via a pre-arranged visit. We are passionate about being fully flexible and always tailor our service to each company’s need, and therefore we will work with you to always find a solution.
For further press information and images please contact:
Steph at jmm PR
T: 01536 414 555
6th August 2020