With the barbecue season in full bloom, grass and hot-sauce stains are making a comeback. However, with the new and improved Green Generation Whirlpool washing machine it’s easy to keep even the worst summer stains in check.
The updated Whirlpool WWCR 9435/2 retains all the creature comforts of the line with the addition of some interesting innovations and the improvements are far more significant than the subtle model number change – each can make a significant difference in everyday life of a modern household.
Firstly, this new model has an excellent A+++ energy rating, which means money saving energy efficiency. Secondly, the annual energy consumption is reduced to 189 kWh (18 per cent better than the previous model). Thirdly, it uses 860 litres less water per year, which is an equivalent of saving enough water to have 14 extra showers¹.
Large interior dimensions gives more flexibility – the extra-large 9 kg drum handles 80 per cent more than a 5 kg one, making it easy to deal with troublesome oversized household items like blankets or comforters and reducing the number of wash loads per year. 6th Sense® intelligent technology adjusts and monitors the amount of water, energy and time needed, ensuring optimum cleaning results with 50 per cent savings on resources. The Eco Monitor, appreciated by savvy consumers, indicates the level of energy the chosen wash programme is going to use, so it’s easy to keep the energy use in check.
Colours15 option protects colours and fabrics, helping them to last longer; while washing at 15°C gives the same results as washing at 40°C using less energy. This machine prompts the user to choose the most optimum option making it easy to save water, time and energy, which help minimise bills.
The Whirlpool WWCR 9435/2 is a great choice for active families that like outdoor challenges. With the Bio Stains feature it promises perfect cleaning results targeting stains without any pre-treatment and with a pre-wash to tackle all those extra stubborn grass stains.
What’s more this model is TUV Certified. This is an independent accreditation awarded for complying with safety, performance, and quality standards – Whirlpool WWCR 9435/2 has been designed and built to last over a decade.
Its design and modern styling is smooth and elegant, created to fit in a contemporary kitchen and a modern family’s life. Noise levels have been kept in check (59 dB(A) while washing and 77 dB(A) for spinning), the drum is extra-large with 9 kg capacity, which means you can wash more and less often. In addition spin speed of up to 1400 rpm reduces drying times.
This new model is the most advanced in the range when it comes to saving energy, time and money. Offering a rich menu of programmes, it remains very user-friendly and makes it easy to choose the most eco-friendly and cost-effective option, recommending the optimum amount of detergent, ensuring quality results with every load. Whirlpool WWD 9435/2 makes it easy to be green.
Key benefits of the Whirlpool WWCR 9435/2
• Front loading, freestanding washing machine with extra-large 9kg capacity drum
• ‘A+++’ energy efficiency (A for washing and B for spinning)
• 6th Sense intelligent technology manages the optimum amount of water and energy, saving up to 50 per cent of resources
• Colour 15 ensures lasting colour preservation and quality fabric care, providing excellent results, even at 15oC, irrespective of fabric’s type or colour
• The Eco-Monitor indicates the level of energy for the chosen programme, making it easy to choose the most time- and cost-effective option, in less than 10 seconds
• Detergent Dosing Recommendation calculates the optimum amount of detergent per wash load ensuring optimum performance and reducing waste
• BioStains ensures excellent cleaning results by targeting and removing stains without the need of any pre-treatment, saving resources, time and money
• TUV certified, designed and built to last more than 10 years
• 13 wash programs, including Speed Wash ensuring quality results for 3kg loads in just 15 minutes – ideal for lightly soiled garments as well as emergencies
• New Eco Cotton programme for combined energy and water consumption savings
• Max spin speed 1400 rpm minimising drying time
• Low noise level of 59dB(A) wash and 77dB(A) for spinning
• Dimensions H 850 x W 595 x D 600 mm
• Finished in white
For stockists of Whirlpool Green Generation Washing Machine WWCR 9435/2 please visit the website at www.whirlpool.co.uk
Image caption: The Whirlpool WWCR 9435/2 Green Generation washing machine
About Whirlpool Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA)
With around 10,400 employees, a sales presence in over 30 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa and manufacturing sites in seven countries, Whirlpool EMEA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation. The world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, Whirlpool Corporation had annual sales in 2012 of $18.1 billion, 68,000 employees, and 65 manufacturing and technology research centers around the world. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht and other major brand names to consumers in nearly every country around the world. Whirlpool’s European Operations’ Center is located in Comerio (VA), Italy. For further information on the company, please visit the Web Site www.whirlpoolcorp.com/
For further press information please contact:
Jacqueline at JM Marketing
T: 01536 414555
3rd September 2013