If you like your cooking to be nice and easy, the new Whirlpool induction hobs are the perfect choice. They are easy to operate, easy on your energy output and have all the speed and cooking flexibility you need.
These stylish and sophisticated new hobs epitomise the wonders of induction cooking, combining power, precision and exceptional efficiency. The 60cm ACM 828 BA and the 77cm ACM 812 BA both benefit from four induction zones and booster functionality, while the ACM 828 BA has new, double, Flexizone technology.
The beauty of an induction hob is that it will heat the pan, not the hob and offers energy savings of up to 40 per cent compared to a traditional hob, as well as being much faster. With an induction hob you can boil two litres of water in just five minutes.
Whirlpool’s new hobs are also outstandingly versatile and flexible. The ACM 828 BA has double Flexizone technology to give you the freedom to organise your cooking area to suit your requirements. It is designed to accommodate your largest pans (up to 38cm in length) by linking each front and back zone together to maintain a consistent temperature across the whole zone. This makes it ideal for cooking large amounts of food, or to use lots of pans all at once. If you switch to a smaller pan, the system detects, after just one minute, which part of the zone you are using and automatically activates it.
Jennifer Spragg, Brand and Digital Manager for Whirlpool, says: “Our new induction hobs combine the wonders of induction cooking with the intelligence of Flexizone technology for a cooking experience that is fast, super-efficient and offers maximum controllability. The savings on time and energy from our latest induction hobs are substantial and they look super cool too.”
Key features and benefits of the Whirlpool ACM 828 BA induction hob:
- Built-in 60cm, four zone induction hob
- Induction technology heats the pan, not the hob, so it is very energy efficient
- Double Flexizone gives you the freedom to organise your cooking area to suit your requirements. It links each front and back zone to accommodate your largest pans (up to 38cm in length) and maintains a consistent temperature across the whole zone. This makes it ideal for cooking using larger utensils or many different sized ones
- If you switch to a smaller pan, the system detects after just one minute which part of the zone you are using and automatically activates it
- Booster setting for each zone – for bringing pans to the boil fast
- Timer can be set for all cooking zones; select cooking zone and set to a cooking time and will switch off automatically
- Residual heat indicator for each zone
- Control panel lock to prevent inadvertent use of the hob
- Dimensions H x W x D: 56 x 580 x 510 mm
For stockist and more information on the Whirlpool range of induction hobs go to the website at www.whirlpool.co.uk
Image caption: The new Whirlpool ACM 828 BA with Double Flexizone technology.
About Whirlpool Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA):
With around 10,000 employees, a sales presence in over 30 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa and manufacturing sites in six countries, Whirlpool EMEA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation. The world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, Whirlpool Corporation had annual sales of $19 billion in 2013, 69,000 employees, and 59 manufacturing and technology research centres around the world. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht and other major brand names to consumers in nearly every country around the world. Whirlpool’s European Operations Centre is located in Comerio (VA), Italy. For further information on the company, please visit the Web Site www.whirlpoolcorp.com
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555
7th August 2014