The Whirlpool Ambient AKZM 756 WH multifunction oven and the matching AMW 820 WH microwave oven make a perfect pair. Part of a wider Ambient collection, Whirlpool has created the classic and contemporary look with these ultra-cool appliances that are beautifully co-ordinated to present a flush and streamlined appearance.
The appliances are aligned perfectly with matching aesthetics. This is created by harmonising the aesthetics of the control panels, control knobs, displays, handles and buttons to make them not only look the part, this also makes each appliance easier and quicker to learn.
Integrating intelligent technology with sleek and contemporary design with supremely simple functionality, this dynamic duo makes cooking a stress less experience, allowing you absolute delegation of the task, saving you time, as well as energy and money.
The AKZM 756 WH multifunction oven has a generous capacity of 67 litres, as well as five cooking functions and a text assisted display. As well as being able to cook conventionally, this clever model offers you circa fan convection cooking. There is even a Maxi cooking setting for larger food items such as roasting traditional poultry, such as turkeys. Additionally, the model has a pizza/bread function for a perfect crisp pizza base and fluffy, delicious bread, and a full-proof pastry function. And for those juggling a busy family, and coping with late-comers, there is an invaluable keep warm setting too!
The oven has a formidable and versatile companion in the AMW 820 WH combi microwave, which features an innovative combination of microwave and convection cooking technologies. This delivers quality cooking performance expected of a main oven, with the advantage of the speed of a microwave oven, in a space a little bigger than the usual double oven. In addition the oven boasts Whirlpool’s patented Crisp Plate technology producing tasty and crispy food in just a few minutes. The special ferrite coated Crisp plate, grill and microwave energy work together, and add up to fast, even cooking, browning and crisping of pies, pizzas, crumble and potato toppings.
The AMW 820 WH microwave has a 40 litre capacity, and combined with the 67-litre capacity of the AKZM 756 WH oven, offers you a powerful multitude of cooking options for your favourite dishes, which are perfectly matched aesthetically in a neat double oven format.
Simona Bara, Product Marketing Manager for Whirlpool says: “Whirlpool is constantly moving to new levels in making life easier. This not only includes saving precious time but also keeping energy costs down – so important in the current economic climate. By matching these two excellent appliances, you can create a perfectly aligned and co-ordinating cooking centre that offers substantially greater cooking functionality, and they fit into a column like a traditional double oven.”
Key benefits of the Whirlpool built in AKZM 756 WH oven:
• Perfectly aligned and matching aesthetics with companion AMW 820 WH
• Multifunction oven with electronic temperature control and text assisted display for feedback and ease of use
• Large 67-litre capacity with multiple shelf positions for accommodating all types of dishes
• Five cooking functions including conventional cooking; circa fan cooking; Maxi cooking for roasting large joints; variable turbo grill; pastry function; pizza/bread setting for a perfect crisp pizza base and fluffy, delicious bread; defrost/keep warm for late arrivals or nifty defrosting
• Triple glazed, full inner glass door, to keep the kitchen cool
• Economical halogen lighting
• Easy to use push-push controls that retract into the control panel for a seamless look
• Available in white or stainless steel
• Dimensions H595 x W595 x D564 mm
• Available at www.whirlpool.co.uk at £399.00
Key benefits of the matching Whirlpool built in AMW 820 WH microwave oven:
• Generous 40-litre capacity microwave oven with large 40cm turntable to accommodate very big dishes
• Full forced air convection cooking, great second oven as well as using in combination with microwave power
• Patented Crisp Plate technology for tasty and crispy food is produced in just a few minutes
• 900 Watts of microwave energy controllable using eight power levels
• 1600 Watt turbo grill
• Electronic controls with Jet menu text assisted display
• 24 hour clock and independent timer
• Available in white or stainless steel
• Dimensions H 455 x W 595 x D 560 mm
• Available at www.whirlpool.co.uk at £549.00
For your nearest stockist of the Whirlpool duo, the AKZM 756 WH multifunction oven and matching AMW 820 WH microwave oven call Whirlpool UK on 0208 649 5000 or visit the website at www.whirlpool.co.uk
Image caption: The perfectly matched and aligned Whirlpool Ambient Collection includes the AKZM 756 WH multifunction oven and AMW 820 WH combination microwave, combine great technology with sleek and contemporary design. A dynamic duo that makes cooking a perfect and stress-free experience.
About Whirlpool Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA):
With around 10,400 employees, a sales presence in over 30 countries in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and manufacturing sites in seven countries, Whirlpool EMEA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation. The world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, Whirlpool Corporation had annual sales in 2012 of $18.1 billion, 68,000 employees, and 65 manufacturing and technology research centres around the world. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht and other major brand names to consumers in nearly every country around the world. Whirlpool’s European Operations’ Centre is located in Comerio (VA), Italy. For further information on the company, please visit the Website www.whirlpoolcorp.com.
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555
16th April 2013