Busy 24/7 consumers know what they want in their kitchen and they want it all to work quietly and with maximum efficiency. Today’s kitchen appliances need to meet some exacting demands and washing machines especially can’t afford to misbehave. Washing machines are expected to be intelligent with impeccable eco-friendly credentials like the new Whirlpool AWO/C 7714. Part of the company’s Green Generation range, the washing machine is an elegant, fully integrated model, neat and flush in situ and is the ideal solution for those who want the best design and technology but who have limited kitchen space.
With an outstanding best in class ‘A+++’ energy rating and Whirlpool 6th Sense® technology ensures excellent washing and rinsing results, while saving up to 40 per cent* on energy, water and time. The washing machine uses special intelligent electronic sensors that automatically optimise the use of resources according to each load, continuously monitoring the wash cycle and ensuring superb cleaning performance. In addition, 6th Sense® Colours is a unique range of programmes dedicated to different colour choices, each one using 6th Sense® technology to optimise performance for a specific colour set, regardless of the fabric type. For lasting colour care the Colours 15°C option takes advantage of the asymmetric drum movement providing cleaning performance of a 40°C programme at temperatures as low as 15°C.
The new washing machine also gives you a nudge to make sure you are selecting the most efficient programme too with its Eco-Monitor. The Eco-Monitor gives you feedback on the load’s energy consumption during programme selection, illustrating the most efficient programme to select for each load in less than 10 seconds.
The clever design of the machine gives it another valuable advantage, the fully integrated washing machine fits neatly into a standard appliance space. This gives you the capacity to wash a full 7kg of washing in a single load. The machine also has a pleasantly low noise level of just 52dB (A) whilst washing and 74dB(A) for spinning.
Dalia Haddad, Product Marketing Manager for Whirlpool says: “The Whirlpool Green Generation AWO/C 7714 washer ticks all the boxes in terms of imaginative design, flair and superb technology. It fits beautifully into the contemporary kitchen. Consumers with busy lifestyles expect so much more from their kitchen appliances these days. They want style, great design and first class technology that takes care of everything, making the AWO/C 7714 an ideal choice for their needs.”
Key features and benefits of the Whirlpool Green Generation AWO/C 7714 fully integrated washing machine:
• Fully integrated, 7kg washing machine, with 1400 rpm spin, fits into a standard appliance space
• ‘A+++’ first class energy efficiency; A for washing and B for spinning performance
• Intelligent Whirlpool 6th Sense® technology ensures outstanding washing and rinsing results while saving up to 40 per cent* on energy, water and time; great for the environment and splendid for your pocket
• Special electronic sensors automatically optimise the use of resources according to each load, continuously monitoring the wash cycle and ensuring excellent cleaning performance.
• 6th Sense® Colours programmes are dedicated to different colour choices, each one using 6th Sense® technology to optimise performance for a specific colour set, regardless of the fabric type
• Colours 15°C takes advantage of the unique drum movement to guarantee cleaning performance of a 40°C programme at temperatures as low as 15°C
• 18 wash programmes with special options including easy ironing, cold 30°C wash and a great pause button for soaking clothes during the wash cycle
• The Quick wash 30 option is a 30-minute low temperature (30°C) option ideal for washing lightly soiled items quickly
• The Eco-Monitor gives you feedback on the load’s energy consumption during programme selection, showing you the most efficient programme to select for each load in less than 10 seconds
• LED display with a convenient remaining time display and progress bar for managing your time too
• Delay timer to take advantage of less expensive energy tariffs
• Low noise level of 52dB(A) wash and 74 dB(A) for spinning
• Dimensions H 820 x W 595 x D 555 mm
For more information and stockists of the eco-friendly Green Generation AWO/C 7714 fully integrated washing machine by Whirlpool go to www.whirlpool.co.uk or call Whirlpool UK on 0208 649 5000.
Image caption: The fully integrated AWO/C 7714 washing machine is part of the company’s Green Generation range and has an outstanding ‘A+++’ energy class rating, and saves up to 40 per cent in energy, water and time*.
*Comparison between a 9kg load and 1 kg load on a washing machine with 6th Sense® cotton 60°C programme.
About Whirlpool Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA)
With around 10,400 employees, a sales presence in over 30 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa and manufacturing sites in seven countries, Whirlpool EMEA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation. The world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, Whirlpool Corporation had annual sales in 2012 of $18.1 billion, 68,000 employees, and 65 manufacturing and technology research centers around the world. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht and other major brand names to consumers in nearly every country around the world. Whirlpool’s European Operations’ Center is located in Comerio (VA), Italy. For further information on the company, please visit the Web Site www.whirlpoolcorp.com/
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline at JM Marketing;
T: 01536 414555
6th March 2013