If you like to buy your food produce in season, or grow your own, you’ll need plenty of freezer space for a rolling supply of top quality food throughout the year; Whirlpool has a trio of treats for you in the form of its new and capacious chest freezers. These three models are absolute treasure chests for serious home freezing enthusiasts, offering all the space you require (ranging from 200 litres to over 400 litres) and easy accessibility to frequently used produce.
The ‘hero’ product of the range, the WHE 31352 F includes a massive net storage space of 311 litres, three large baskets and an excellent ‘A++’ energy rating.
The model’s impressive energy class means that it is economical to run and won’t rack up frightening electricity bills. There is also the considerable advantage of Whirlpool patented 6th Sense® technology, which enables the freezer’s sensors to react to changes in the temperature and conditions within, using the Boost mode to restore the correct balance automatically.
Boasting great technology means that food freezes 30 per cent faster than it would normally do in a conventional freezer, whilst 30 per cent less energy is expended. The WHE 31352 F also effectively addresses the tiresome chore of defrosting, thanks to the Whirlpool Stop Frost technology. The frost is collected in a special container, which takes just a couple of minutes to empty every two months.
Dalia Haddad, Product Marketing Manager for Whirlpool says: “Chest freezers remain the preferred option of consumers who like to buy their produce in season, or grow their own, and freeze large amounts of food for a constant all-year-round supply. The new Whirlpool models offer a very generous capacity without using vast amounts of energy and running up huge electricity bills. The easy access to the large baskets also means that our consumers keep the freezer neat and tidy and can reach their food easily and speedily whenever they need to.”
Key features and benefits of the Whirlpool WHE 31352 F freestanding chest freezer:
• ‘A++’ energy rated for 30 per cent less energy consumption and 30 per cent faster freezing than conventional models
• Large 311-litre net capacity with three baskets for interior management and easy access to frequently used produce
• Ideal for consumers who like to buy their fresh produce in season, or grow their own, so that they have top quality food available throughout the year
• Patented Whirlpool 6th Sense® technology enables the freezer to sense any changes in the temperature and conditions and restores to the correct balance automatically
• Stop Frost technology reduces the defrosting task; the frost is collected in a special container, which takes just a couple of minutes to empty every two months
• Fast Freeze function with automatic switch off, so you don’t forget
• LED display and electronic controls for intuitive ease of use
• Internal lighting to aid visibility
• Counterbalanced lid so it won’t close on you
• Lockable lid
• Rear rollers for ease of location and cleaning
• Dimensions: H916 x W1180 x D698mm
For more information on the new Whirlpool chest freezers and other appliances in the range vist the website at www.whirlpool.co.uk or call Whirlpool UK on 0208 649 5000.
Image caption: For those of you who require lots of freezer space, the storage opportunities afforded by the new Whirlpool WHE 31352 F chest freezer are numerous and flexible. This is the ‘hero’ model of the company’s range and includes a massive net storage space of 311 litres, three large drawers and an excellent ‘A++’ energy rating.
About Whirlpool Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) :
With around 10,400 employees, a sales presence in over 30 countries in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and manufacturing sites in seven countries, Whirlpool EMEA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation. The world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, Whirlpool Corporation had annual sales in 2012 of $18.1 billion, 68,000 employees, and 65 manufacturing and technology research centres around the world. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht and other major brand names to consumers in nearly every country around the world. Whirlpool’s European Operations’ Centre is located in Comerio (VA), Italy. For further information on the company, please visit the Website www.whirlpoolcorp.com.
19th June 2013
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555