This year sees the return of glamour to the home. Whirlpool the leading manufacturer of major domestic appliances, introduces a sophisticated, glossy, and new pristine white side-by-side called ‘Intense White’ to their new, contemporary Nova American-style fridge freezer range.
The glossy surface of the refrigerator doors is finished in Luxilen™ a high gloss and durable material resembling glass. The stylish, silver integrated handles emphasise the clean, sleek lines and neat exterior of the refrigerator.
The new WSN 5554 A+W is a splendid example of the sleek smooth designs coming from the world’s leading player. Its stunning good looks are combined with a highly efficient energy performance rating of ‘A+’ with 6th Sense® technology that delivers 25% greater energy saving over an ‘A’ rated model.
Key benefits of the Whirlpool WSN 5554A+W American-style side-by-side:
- 6th Sense® technology to keep food fresher for longer
- Environmental respect with an ‘A+’ energy performance rating with 25% savings over an ‘A’ class model
- Total No Frost system – no accumulation of frost or ice for easy maintenance and maximisation of interior space
- Anti-bacterial filter with Microban® technology – advanced antibacterial and anti-odour air filtration system to keep the refrigerator free from bacteria and reduce unpleasant odours
- LED display for full simplicity, ease of use and user feedback
- Filtered water with new Easy Fill system – rotating filler head allows any type or shape of container to fill including bottles
- Decibel level 45 dB(A)
- Capacity: Total net 515 litres; fridge 335 litres; freezer 180 litres
- Dimensions: H x W x D: 1780 x 902 x 700 mm
- Multi-flow system circulates cool air around the interior for even temperature and quick cooling to the optimal level after the door has been opened.
- Restores to the perfect temperature up to five times faster than a conventional fridge with a minimum consumption of electricity
- Humidity controlled compartment for keeping produce fresh, nutritiously sound for longer
- High quality glass shelving throughout – conveniently catches and retains spills
- Holiday mode to save energy whilst away – turns off the fridge while away but leaves the freezer running
- Four star frost-free freezer with Quick Freeze function for freezing fast to retain texture, taste and nutritional value on defrosting. Ideal for freezing fresh summer fruits and vegetables.
- Smart indoor ice container releases 20% more freezer shelf space. The large transparent ice container is also removable to serve cubed or crushed ice wherever you are – perfect for entertaining and al fresco dining
An additional bonus of Whirlpool’s new freestanding side-by-side refrigerator is the front ventilation system via the plinth. This allows the refrigerator to build-in neatly with a run of kitchen furniture or sit against a side or rear wall for total installation convenience.
“We believe in a strong focus on innovation with sound environmental credentials, as we are determined to deliver value to our customers and trade partners.
“This is a beautiful refrigerator and just one from our new trendy, Nova range side-by-sides. It boasts outstanding performance and intuitive and smart solutions that sustain Whirlpool’s role as a trend-setter when it comes to contemporary methods of food preservation,” comments Dean McKelvie, Product Manager, Freestanding, for Whirlpool.
For further information on the new side-by-side range by Whirlpool, contact your Regional Business Manager or call Whirlpool on 0208 649 5000 or visit the website at www.whirlpool.co.uk
Image caption: The new, freestanding, side-by-side, Whirlpool WSN 5554 A+W finished in ‘Intense White’.
12th July 2010
About Whirlpool Europe:
With around 12,500 employees, a sales presence in over 30 European countries and manufacturing sites in seven countries, Whirlpool Europe is a wholly owned subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation. The world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, Whirlpool Corporation has annual sales of approximately $17 billion, 67,000 employees, and 67 manufacturing and technology research centres around the world. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht and other major brand names to consumers in nearly every country around the world. Whirlpool’s European Operations’ Centre is located in Comerio (VA), Italy. For further information on the company, please visit the website www.whirlpoolcorp.com.
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline or Sarah
Tel: 01536 414555