Whirlpool has launched a new collection of MAX microwave ovens. The new MAX follows in the same successful footsteps as the previous models with stylish and distinctive good looks for the design-conscious kitchen.
The MAX boasts a trendy and curvaceous design with a flat screen glass door for maximum visual impact and easy maintenance. The big advantage is it is big on the inside with a full-size 28 cm turntable that accommodates a standard dinner plate. The curvaceous and rounded back ensures it fits neatly into the corner of the most compact kitchen worktop. In addition the clever top surface is also designed to support dishes, while checking them.
Benefits of new MAX microwave oven:
- Trendy, stylish design with distinctive good looks
- 13-litre capacity with full-sized 28 cm turntable for dinner-sized plates
- Unique rounded back to fit into the corner of the work top
- Flat screen glass door for visual impact and easy viewing
- Smart electronic controls positioned in the door plinth with trendy blue LED’s
- Equipped with steam (MAX 35) for quick healthy meals; or Crisp® using patented technology for oven-crisp results plus grill and combi-grill function (MAX 38)
- Other programmes include Jet Defrost – super fast defrosting that’s seven times faster than a normal oven thanks to exclusive 3D distribution system
- Available in white, silver, black or stainless steel
Dean McKelvie, Product Marketing Manager, Whirlpool comments: “MAX has always been a great model for us and with its innovative design and functionality; it truly offers something unique to the microwave market, and this new model is set to be another record seller!
“Most of us have limited worktop space to spare, so the MAX works tremendously well with its compact dimensions and rounded design that means it tucks easily and neatly into an unused corner. Despite its small size the MAX boasts big useable capacity with a 28cm turntable, powerful functionality and stunning new design that will be very attractive at the point of sale.”
For more information on Whirlpool’s new MAX microwave ovens call your Regional Business Manager or Whirlpool UK on 0208 649 5000 or visit the website at www.whirlpool.co.uk
Image caption: Whirlpool’s new MAX microwave ovens MAX 35 and MAX 38, available from September 2010.
11th August 2010
About Whirlpool Europe:
With around 12,500 employees, a sales presence in over 30 European countries and manufacturing sites in seven countries, Whirlpool Europe is a wholly owned subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation. The world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, Whirlpool Corporation has annual sales of approximately $17 billion, 67,000 employees, and 67 manufacturing and technology research centres around the world. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht and other major brand names to consumers in nearly every country around the world. Whirlpool’s European Operations’ Centre is located in Comerio (VA), Italy. For further information on the company, please visit the website www.whirlpoolcorp.com.
For further press information and images contact:
Jacqueline or Sarah
Tel: 01536 414555