Whirlpool, the world’s leading manufacturer of major home appliances, has introduced a new look to its renowned range of MAX microwaves, in line with contemporary design trends, while maintaining the same innovative cooking technology and performance excellence.
The new range of Whirlpool MAX 35 microwaves feature a stylish white door, providing a fresh contrast to the previous black exterior and in-keeping with modern kitchen trends of bright and minimalist design. Perfect for spring, the new MAX models will add a touch of vibrancy to any worktop, without the bulkiness of traditional freestanding microwaves, thanks to their unique curved-back design, which allows them to be sited in virtually any corner.
Not only does the creative rounded design keep worktops looking tidy and uncluttered, but the surprisingly spacious interior can still take a standard dinner-sized plate up to 28cm in diameter, maintaining a compact exterior width of just 39cm.
Complete with the practical and innovative features of the previous range, the new MAX 35 collection includes a healthy steam function that works with a specially designed steamer accessory. Steaming preserves flavour and nutritional value while cooking our favourite fish, vegetable and rice dishes naturally, without adding fat or oils – so consumers can prepare delicious and healthy food at the push of a button.
The revolutionary 3D emission system of the MAX collection ensures uniform and three-dimensional microwave distribution during all programmes. Working in conjunction with the handy Jet Defrost feature, the MAX defrosts food quickly and evenly.
Neil Austin, Trade Marketing Manager, Whirlpool UK, says: “The MAX collection is all about convenience both in terms of its technology and design, so in line with spring and summer trends, the new vibrant exterior gives the whole range a modern and stylish feel. With the new MAX collection, consumers can brighten up their worktops, while preparing food perfectly and quickly.”
Key features and benefits of the Whirlpool MAX 35 microwave:
- Freestanding microwave oven collection with 28 cm turntable
- Available in black, cream, red, silver and full white with a stylish white door and fascia
- Special curved-back design enables it to fit in a worktop corner with ease. Compact on the outside and incredibly spacious interior with a width of just 39cms fits a dinner-sized plate up to 28cm in diameter
- Steam function that works with a specially designed steamer accessory. Used with pre-programmed settings you can prepare healthy dishes with ease. Ideal for fish, rice and vegetables
- Renowned Whirlpool Jet Defrost feature for exceptionally fast and even defrosting. The revolutionary 3D emission system ensures three-dimensional microwave distribution for perfect and even heating results
- 700W of full power with the flexibility of four power levels
- Clever memo function to store and recall your favourite settings
- Smart electronic controls positioned in the door plinth with trendy blue LEDs
- Handy 24-hour clock and independent kitchen timer
- Dimensions: H 36 x W 39.2 x D 35.3 cm
Image caption: The new Whirlpool MAX 35 microwave with white door and fascia
About Whirlpool Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA):
With around 10,000 employees, a sales presence in over 30 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa and manufacturing sites in six countries, Whirlpool EMEA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation. The world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, Whirlpool Corporation had annual sales of $19 billion in 2013, 69,000 employees, and 59 manufacturing and technology research centres around the world. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht and other major brand names to consumers in nearly every country around the world. Whirlpool’s European Operations Centre is located in Comerio (VA), Italy. For further information on the company, please visit the Web Site www.whirlpoolcorp.com
For further press information and images please contact:
Tel: 01536 414555
10th March 2015