The Whirlpool MAX Collection of cool and funky microwave ovens are stylish, highly practical and functional and are available in stunning sunny, summer colours, Zesty Orange and Vivacious Green. The latest addition to the range is a refreshing and shining Full White.
Behind the colour there is much creativity in these imaginative Whirlpool models. Their curved-back design makes them genuinely unique in terms of their ability to be sited virtually in any corner of the kitchen worktop. Compact on the outside and an incredibly spacious interior, MAX is the only microwave oven that can be positioned in a corner and with a width of just 39 cms still takes a dinner-sized plate of up to 28cm in diameter.
But there is even more to get steamed up about as the MAX Collection includes a healthy steam function that works with a specially designed steamer accessory. This is used with pre-programmed settings to prepare nutritious dishes with ease. One of the oldest and healthiest ways of cooking, steam preserves the flavour and nutritional values of our favourite foods. It is probably the best and most beneficial way of cooking fish, vegetables and rice.
Additionally, the MAX Collection incorporates Whirlpool’s renowned Jet Defrost feature for exceptionally fast and even defrosting. This is achieved by the revolutionary 3D Emission system, which ensures uniform and three-dimensional microwave distribution.
Juliana Sado, Senior Brand Marketing Manager for Whirlpool says: “Summer and the welcome return of warm weather reminds us all of our favourite things, but perhaps the most uplifting themes are those of colour and vibrant life. Anything that brightens our spirit is going to make us smile, especially when kitchen duties beckon us on a hot day.
“Our MAX collection of microwave ovens will certainly brighten up the home and do a great job into the bargain. Their vibrant colours are an apt reflection of the fashion landscape, and the combination of fashion and food is always a magical one.”
Key features and benefits of the Whirlpool MAX Collection:
- Freestanding microwave oven collection with 28 cm turntable
- New colour option of Full White. Other colours in the collection include black, cream, purple, red, silver, vivacious green and zesty orange
- Special curved-back design enables it to fit in a worktop corner with ease. Compact on the outside and incredibly spacious interior with a width of just 39cms fits a dinner-sized plate up to 28cm in diameter
- Steam function that works with a specially designed steamer accessory. Used with pre-programmed settings you can prepare healthy dishes with ease. Ideal for fish, rice and vegetables
- Renowned Whirlpool Jet Defrost feature for exceptionally fast and even defrosting. The revolutionary 3D emission system ensures three-dimensional microwave distribution for perfect and even heating
- 700W of full power with the flexibility of four power levels
- Clever memo function to store and recall your favourite settings
- Smart electronic controls positioned in the door plinth with trendy blue LEDs
- Handy 24-hour clock and independent kitchen timer
- Dimensions: H 36 x W 39.2 x D 35.3 cm
For stockists and more information visit the website at www.whirlpool.co.uk
The colourful Whirlpool MAX Collection of microwave ovens offer the perfect cooking choice for the summer and are great for steaming.
About Whirlpool Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA):
With around 10,400 employees, a sales presence in over 30 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa and manufacturing sites in seven countries, Whirlpool EMEA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation. The world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, Whirlpool Corporation had annual sales in 2012 of $18.1 billion, 68,000 employees, and 65 manufacturing and technology research centers around the world. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht and other major brand names to consumers in nearly every country around the world. Whirlpool’s European Operations’ Center is located in Comerio (VA), Italy. For further information on the company, please visit the Web Site www.whirlpoolcorp.com/
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555
22nd July 2014