Consumers are demanding more capacity in their kitchen appliances and Whirlpool is setting the pace with the introduction of its new, full size ADP 7955 Space+ dishwasher.
The new and cleverly designed Space+ dishwasher will wash up to 14 place settings in one cycle due to an innovative rack design that opens up greater capacity.
This robust and stylish, triple A, freestanding dishwasher caters for all needs with Whirlpool’s patented 6th Sense One Touch intelligent technology – just one touch to start the programme regardless of the load type or size. The clever and intuitive 6th Sense technology will sort out the programme for cleaning excellence and deliver maximum savings in water, energy and time.
This feature-rich dishwasher boasts the very latest cleaning technology to cope with the most resistant of food particles, a boon for busy families and for those that love to cook and entertain. The highly effective combination of Aquasteam and 6th Sense technology loosens stubborn food particles and sanitises on the most delicate of crockery. In addition, PowerClean MAX, with its 24 rotating jets eliminate the need for pre-soaking and scrubbing and at the same time delivers 30% more space.
Dean McKelvie, Product Marketing Manager, Freestanding, for Whirlpool says: “The imaginative design of our new Space+ dishwasher provides valuable added space that will prove very attractive to our customers with busy lifestyles. It is the icing on the cake of a superb and versatile machine that offers so many other important benefits to produce outstanding and economical dishwashing results.”
Key features and benefits of the Whirlpool ADP 7955 Space+ dishwasher:
• Full size 600mm freestanding dishwasher with triple ‘A’ rated performance
• Innovative new rack design creates large capacity to wash up to 14 place settings
• Eight wash programmes including a speedy 39 minute quick wash
• Multizone option for washing half loads efficiently and economically in either the top or bottom basket
• Aquasteam technology gives perfect cleaning and sanitisation results even on delicate items
• 6th Sense One Touch technology requires no programming – just one touch to start regardless of load type and size
• 6th Sense intelligent technology for maximum savings in energy, water and time
• PowerClean MAX employs 24 rotating jet sprays for best in class cleaning, no pre-scrubbing and 30% more space
• Interactive Light Touch display for constant feedback as programme progresses
• Overnight programme is extremely quiet at just 39dBA
• Anti-bacterial rinse hygienically cleans dishes and destroys 99.9% of all bacteria
• Adjustable height and removable top basket creates more space in lower basket for tall items
• AutoClean filter system for maintenance free living and outstanding results
• Delayed start to wash-up at a convenient time – when not at home or overnight
• Water consumption of 9 litres and uses 1.16kWh energy
• Low operational noise level of 42 dB(A)
• Available in white or black
• Dimensions: H850 x W597 x D596
For more information on Whirlpool’s new ADP 7955 Space+ with Aquasteam dishwasher call your Regional Business Manager or Whirlpool UK on 0208 649 5000 or visit the website at www.whirlpool.co.uk for full specification.
Image caption: Whirlpool’s new ADP 7955 Space+ Aquasteam dishwasher caters for all needs with patented 6th Sense One Touch intelligent technology, as well as the highly effective combination of Aquasteam and PowerClean MAX technologies to loosen stubborn food particles and eliminate the need for pre-soaking.
17th August 2011
About Whirlpool Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) :
With around 12,000 employees, a sales presence in over 30 European countries and manufacturing sites in seven countries, Whirlpool EMEA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation. The world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, Whirlpool Corporation had annual sales in 2010 of $18.4 billion, 71,000 employees, and 67 manufacturing and technology research centers around the world. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht and other major brand names to consumers in nearly every country around the world. Whirlpool’s European Operations’ Center is located in Comerio (VA), Italy. For further information on the company, please visit the Web Site www.whirlpoolcorp.com.
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline or Sarah at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555