With two new stunning additions to its MAX range of uniquely designed microwave ovens, Whirlpool has proved again that it is right on the money in the fashion stakes.
The new MAX Collection offers a choice of a striking Vivacious Green and a Zesty Orange that coincide beautifully with the Pantone colour fashion report for spring 2013. In the report designers have addressed the consumer desire for self-expression, balance and the need to re-energise. The colour direction for spring builds upon these compelling needs with a palette that mixes dynamic bright and novel neutrals to create a harmonious balance.
Emerald, African Violet, Poppy Red, Lemon Zest, Nectarine, Dusk Blue and Monaco Blue will dominate the fashion landscape, along with different shades of yellows and greens such as Tender Shoots and Grayed Jade. Nectarine is a bright and effervescent citrus orange with coral undertones providing warmth and softness. The Whirlpool MAX Collection of microwave ovens reflect these feelings of optimism and fun and are stylish, versatile and powerful little performers into the bargain.
They are conveniently compact and can be positioned in any convenient place on the work surface, due to a clever and imaginative rounded-back design which enables them to fit into corners. The stylish flat screen door is finished in a fresh white and provides maximum viewing with the benefit of easy cleaning.
No less impressive are the features and technology, which offer a 28cm turntable that is suitable for standard sized items, as well as a 13-litre capacity and a speedy 700 watts of microwave power. In addition, there is a Steam function that works with a specially designed steamer accessory, which is used with pre-programmed settings to prepare healthy dishes with ease.
Whirlpool’s renowned Jet Defrost feature provides exceptionally fast and even defrosting thanks to the company’s revolutionary 3D Emission system, which ensures uniform heat circulation through fully three-dimensional microwave distribution.
Juliana Sado, Brand Marketing Manager for Whirlpool says: “Our new MAX Collection of microwave ovens are great cooking companions that offer the consumer the very best in fashionable design, practicality and technology. Our new colours confirm that we are right in tune with the current thinking of fashion designers and consumers who are looking to shrug off the greyness of recent times and add some colour and vibrancy to their lives.”
Key features and benefits of the Whirlpool MAX Collection Microwave Ovens:
• New colour options in Vivacious Green and Zesty Orange with striking white door
• Freestanding microwave oven with 28cm turntable
• Unique curved design to fit into corner saving valuable worktop space compared to a traditional microwave oven
• 13-litre capacity – equivalent to 20-litre standard microwave oven
• 700W of full power with the flexibility of four power levels
• A healthy steam function with specially designed steamer accessory
• Clever memo function to store and recall all your favourite settings
• Whirlpool 3D microwave distribution system ensures uniform cooking throughout the cavity with three-dimensional microwave distribution that is also very efficient
• Jet Defrost, auto-defrost which is super-fast and up to seven times faster than conventional microwave defrosting
• Smart electronic controls positioned in the door plinth with trendy blue LEDs
• 24-hour clock, kitchen timer
• Dimensions: H360 x W392 x D353 mm
For more information contact your Account Manager or call 0208 649 5000.
Image caption: The new fashionable Whirlpool MAX Collection of microwave ovens is joined by two new lively colours Vivacious Green and Zesty Orange.
About Whirlpool Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA)
With around 12,000 employees, a sales presence in over 30 European countries and manufacturing sites in seven countries, Whirlpool EMEA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation. The world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, Whirlpool Corporation had annual sales in 2011 of approximately $19 billion, 68,000 employees, and 66 manufacturing and technology research centres around the world. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht and other major brand names to consumers in nearly every country around the world. Whirlpool’s European Operations’ Centre is located in Comerio (VA), Italy. For further information on the company, please visit the Web Site www.whirlpoolcorp.com.
3rd January 2013
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555