Whirlpool’s popular Max 38 microwave oven has been awarded a Best Buy and Great Value award by Which? Magazine for the best microwave with a grill under £150.
Assessing the Max’s enduring appeal, the Which? review stated: “This retro-looking microwave has been around for a while, but it’s still one of the best and is brilliant at defrosting and heating. The grill works well in combination with the microwave, browning the skin on a chicken brilliantly.”
The Whirlpool Max 38 microwave oven is conveniently compact and offers both power and cooking versatility with the highly acclaimed Crisp™ and quartz grill functions. The flexible microwave oven can be handily positioned in any convenient place on the work surface, and with its clever rounded back is perfectly designed for sitting in a corner. The model is available in a choice of colours including black, silver, red, pink and blue.
The Max 38 has a compact footprint but has an uncannily large 28cm turntable that is suitable for a standard sized dinner plate, as well as a generous 700 Watts of microwave power. Whirlpool’s renowned Jet Defrost feature provides exceptionally fast and even defrosting due to the company’s revolutionary 3D, three-dimensional microwave distribution.
Juan Pillay, Trade Marketing Manager for Whirlpool, says: “It’s always a nice boost when our products are recognised in this way and our Max range of microwave ovens has certainly won a place in many consumers’ hearts. They are funky and fashionable with great panache and plenty of substance.”
Key features and benefits of the Whirlpool Max 38 Microwave Oven:
• Freestanding microwave oven with full-sized 28cm turntable to take a dinner-sized plate
• Unique curved design to fit into any corner, saving valuable worktop space compared to a traditional microwave, and it has the same or even larger turntable than bigger models
• Grill and combi-grill cooking with microwave or Crisp™ setting
• Patented Crisp™ technology for fast oven-crisp results
• Jet Defrost – auto defrost which is super-fast and up to seven times faster than a conventional microwave defrosting
• 3D microwave distribution system for uniform cooking throughout the cavity – very efficient
• Smart electronic controls positioned in the door plinth with trendy blue LED’s
• 700W with a choice of five power levels
• 24 hour clock and kitchen timer
• Dimensions H x W x D: 360 x 392 x 353 mm
For more information on the Whirlpool range, contact your Account Manager.
Image caption: The popular Whirlpool Max 38 microwave oven has been awarded a Best Buy and Great Value award by Which? Magazine for the best grill microwave under £150.
About Whirlpool Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA):
With around 10,400 employees, a sales presence in over 30 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa and manufacturing sites in seven countries, Whirlpool EMEA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation. The world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, Whirlpool Corporation had annual sales in 2012 of $18.1 billion, 68,000 employees, and 65 manufacturing and technology research centers around the world. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht and other major brand names to consumers in nearly every country around the world. Whirlpool’s European Operations’ Center is located in Comerio (VA), Italy. For further information on the company, please visit the Web Site www.whirlpoolcorp.com/
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555
20th February 2014