Styled in sleek white with a magnetic England flag on top, Whirlpool’s new MAX Sport Limited Edition microwave oven has a special championship football flavour and is perfect for dad on Father’s Day, 15th June. With the football championships running in Brazil from the 12th June to 13th July, the timing couldn’t be more perfect for a double treat.
Tasty Father’s Day snacks and scrumptious international dishes can be produced effortlessly in this versatile microwave, while the England flag can safely accommodate hot dishes on top of the oven, or double up as a heat resistant place mat at the table.
Alternating between curves and flat lines, the MAX Sport is part of Whirlpool’s MAX 38 range and is a clever mix of technology and innovation. Its unusual round shape makes it genuinely unique in terms of its ability to be sited virtually anywhere in the kitchen. Compact on the outside, but with an incredibly spacious interior, MAX is the only microwave oven that can be positioned in a corner. Space is not an issue either, as its Tardis-like interior fits plates up to 28 cm in diameter.
Superb cooking results are achieved due to Whirlpool’s 3D microwave distribution system for uniform cooking. Working in tandem, the quartz grill and microwave energy heat the CRISP plate to a high temperature, to cook crunchy tasty food in a matter of minutes. Pizzas, sausages, nachos, bacon butties and burgers can all be cooked to perfection using the CRISP function. What better way to spend half time? If the match is so addictive that you forget about your meal, the MAX’s Jet Defrost option defrosts any dish seven times faster than a standard microwave.
Juliana Sado Senior Brand Marketing Manager, Whirlpool, says: “Our MAX microwave ovens have proved to be a big hit with our customers due to their funky appearance, cooking performance and all round versatility. Our MAX Sport Limited Edition microwave with its magnetic England flag is a timely double treat for dad with Father’s Day and the football championshiprs coinciding – what you might describe as a dream team!”
Key features and benefits of the MAX Sport Limited Edition Microwave:
- Special limited edition, England flag magnetically attached to top surface of the white microwave oven, which doubles as a take-to-the-table, heat-resistant mat. It may also be detached permanently if desired in the future
- Unique curved design to fit into a worktop corner saving valuable space
- Superb functionality and boasts microwave, quartz grill and Crisp plate technology for crispy, brown results
- Full-sized 28 cm turntable, dinner-plate size, the same size or an even larger turntable than bigger models
- Jet Defrost – super-fast auto defrost; up to seven times faster than conventional microwave defrosting
- 3D microwave distribution system for uniform cooking throughout the cavity; very fast and even results
- Smart, electronic, soft-touch controls positioned below the flat screen door with trendy blue LED’s
- 700W with a choice of five power levels
- 24 hour clock and kitchen timer
- Dimensions : H 360 x W 392 x D 353 mm
- Available from April 2014
For more information on the Whirlpool microwave oven range visit the website at www.whirlpool.co.uk
Styled in sleek white with a magnetic England flag on top, Whirlpool’s new MAX Sport Limited Edition microwave oven is perfect for dad on Father’s Day, 15th June. With the football championships running in Brazil from 12th June to 13th July, the timing couldn’t be more perfect.
About Whirlpool Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA):
With around 10,400 employees, a sales presence in over 30 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa and manufacturing sites in seven countries, Whirlpool EMEA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation. The world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, Whirlpool Corporation had annual sales in 2012 of $18.1 billion, 68,000 employees, and 65 manufacturing and technology research centers around the world. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht and other major brand names to consumers in nearly every country around the world. Whirlpool’s European Operations’ Center is located in Comerio (VA), Italy. For further information on the company, please visit the Web Site www.whirlpoolcorp.com/
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555
30th April 2014