The new InSinkErator® NeoChiller is now available, as an add-on for its range of 4N1 Touch taps, dispensing filtered, chilled water at the touch of a button. The NeoChiller can also be connected to the InSinkErator® C1100, HC3300 and FHC3010/20 taps.
Boasting a two-litre capacity, the InSinkErator® NeoChiller dispenses up to seven litres of chilled water per hour. Utilising the latest ice-bank cooling technology for optimum performance, the NeoChiller dispenses refrigerated water between 3°C and 10°C. It also connects easily to the in-line InSinkErator® water filter to reduce chlorine, remove lime scale and other impurities from the tap water, as well as improving the overall taste of the water.
The contemporary white gloss NeoChiller is designed to sit neatly under the sink and connects directly to the mains water supply and benefits from a two-year warranty for added peace of mind.
When connected to the NeoChiller, the InSinkErator® 4N1 Touch tap instantly provides a stream of refrigerated, filtered water. The combination tap also safely dispenses filtered steaming hot water, alongside regular hot and cold water, removing the need for multiple kitchen taps, kettles and water filter jugs.
Marco Pastore, Product Manager, Europe and Russia InSinkErator®, says: “We have introduced the NeoChiller as an add-on to a range of our specialist kitchen taps, offering extended versatility to the user by dispensing perfectly refrigerated, filtered water alongside steaming hot, and regular hot and cold, water.
“Plastic waste is causing huge environmental damage to the planet. Consumers with an InSinkErator® NeoChiller can benefit by having instant filtered water readily available in their own home, reducing the need to purchase bottled water; especially when a variety of re-fillable drinking bottles are widely available.”
Key features and benefits of the InSinkErator® NeoChiller:
- Compressor operated, two litre water tank complete with ice bank to cool the water
- Dispenses up to seven litres of refrigerated, filtered water per hour
- Thermostatic control allowing users to dispense their ideal drinking water temperature from 3°C to 10°C
- Can be connected to the InSinkErator® range of 4N1 Touch taps to dispense instant filtered, chilled water
- The NeoChiller can also be connected to the InSinkErator® C1100, HC3300 and FHC3010/20 taps
- Comes complete with installation kit
- Contemporary white gloss finish
- Two-year full warranty for peace of mind
- Dimensions: H 407 x W 235 x D 260 mm
For more information on the InSinkErator® NeoChiller, please consult your Account Manager or visit the website at https://insinkerator.emerson.com/en-gb
- The InSinkErator® NeoChiller is now available as an add-on for its range of 4N1 Touch taps
- The NeoChiller from InSinkErator® enables consumers with a combination tap to dispense chilled water at temperatures of between 3°C and 10°C
InSinkErator® UK, a business unit of Emerson, is the UK and world’s largest manufacturer of food waste disposers and the clear global market leader. Food waste disposers divert around 20 per cent of household waste away from landfill and have been shown to have a smaller carbon footprint than kerbside collection. In 2007 InSinkErator® launched a brand new product, the Steaming Hot Water Tap, which delivers filtered, steaming hot water on demand. The InSinkErator® range of steaming hot water taps has achieved approval from WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme).
For further press information and images please contact:
Hannah at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
5th March 2020