Whirlpool’s Glamour Line of superbly designed kitchen appliances has been extended to include stunning new all-white additions. The visually striking white Glamour collection comprises of an oven, hood and side-by-side fridge freezer styled in high luxury, progressive designs.
The oven and hood are fashioned from high quality white glass to offer exceptional precision and aesthetics. The complementing white side-by-side fridge freezer is a beautifully streamlined model offering Whirlpool’s next generation 6th Sense technology, as well as the company’s Multiflow air system. The model also features the new space saving in-door ice maker and a water dispenser with a rotating easy fill nozzle to accommodate the filling of all glasses and containers.
This new White Glamour oven is a super model combining innovative engineering with Whirlpool’s next generation 6th Sense® technology. Users benefit from ’A’ energy efficiency and outstanding performance with beautiful looks and unrivalled ease of use. The oven is seamlessly finished in pure white glass to give it a stunning appearance.
The built-in multifunction oven has a generous 67-litre capacity and features Whirlpool’s innovative, 3.5”, I-Touch control panel in high resolution colour. As well as being intuitive to use for setting the oven, the I-Touch control panel graphically displays the cooking functions available, including the 30 pre-programmed recipes.
Simona Bara, Product Marketing Manager, Built-In comments: “Our new white Glamour appliances are brimming with charisma and definitely have the prized ‘wow’ factor in both appearance and operation. Equipped with the very latest technology, they offer consumers a fantastic choice of options and perfect results.”
Key features and benefits of the Whirlpool white Glamour oven:
• Built-in model designed to match white Glamour hood and fridge freezer
• Whirlpool 6th Sense® technology senses and adapts the cooking process for perfect cooking results
• Energy class rating of ‘A’ with generous 67-litre capacity for cooking several dishes at the same time for maximum economy
• Ready2cook technology saves up to 20% energy and up to 26% time, as it eliminates the need to pre-heat the oven
• Cook3 system maximises the use of the generous capacity; cooking on three levels simultaneously without smells and flavour transference and saving time and energy cooking individually
• Multi-function functionality including: conventional, circa fan forced air, turbo grill, turnspit, dough proving, convenience food and maxi cooking programme to cook large joints of meat and poultry perfectly
• 3.5” high resolution colour touch screen display featuring advanced
’I Touch’ technology for quick and easy navigation and feedback
• Text assisted cooking displayed on 3.5” screen with backlight for easy viewing
• Defrost function circulates air evenly round the oven to minimise defrosting times
• Keep warm function keeps food warm for up to four hours
• Electronic temperature control for perfect temperature accuracy minimising energy wastage
• Top quality triple glazed glass door with full width inner glass door to keep in the heat and keep the outer door cool to touch
For more information on Whirlpool’s new white Glamour range, call your Regional Business Manager or Whirlpool on 0208 649 5000 or visit the website at www.whirlpool.co.uk for full specification.
Image caption: Whirlpool’s new white Glamour collection with built-in multifunction oven, white glass hood and matching side-by-side fridge freezer.
11th May 2011
About Whirlpool Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) :
With around 12,000 employees, a sales presence in over 30 European countries and manufacturing sites in seven countries, Whirlpool EMEA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation. The world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, Whirlpool Corporation had annual sales in 2010 of $18.4 billion, 71,000 employees, and 67 manufacturing and technology research centers around the world. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht and other major brand names to consumers in nearly every country around the world. Whirlpool’s European Operations’ Center is located in Comerio (VA), Italy. For further information on the company, please visit the Web Site www.whirlpoolcorp.com.
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555