Whirlpool’s latest 6th Sense® freestanding dishwasher fits beautifully into the open-plan living space of today. The stunning black finish and dynamic appearance dovetails beautifully with its excellent triple ‘A’ resource and performance efficiency.
“Our freestanding ADP 5600BL dishwasher is an eye-catching addition to any retailer display. Its energy ratings are excellent, as are its washing and drying performance, making the machine an all-round star in our portfolio,” comments Dean McKelvie, Product Marketing Manager Freestanding.
Key benefits of the new Whirlpool black dishwasher, ADP 5600BL:
- Freestanding, full-sized dishwasher finished in black
- 6th Sense® intelligent technology that automatically adjusts time and temperature using optimal resources for excellent performance and results
- Triple A ratings for energy, washing and drying performance
- PowerClean technology with 32 jet sprays for best in class cleaning, no pre-scrubbing or soaking
- PowerClean releases 30% more space as heavily soiled trays and baking pans can be stacked vertically for cleaning resulting in more space in lower basket
- Five programmes including 6th Sense® Intensive, Normal, Eco-normal, Quick wash (just 39 minutes)
- Sani-rinse – an anti-bacterial rinse for hygienically clean dishes destroying 99.9% of all bacteria
- Delayed start for added convenience to run at night time or when away from home
- Twelve place settings with flexible interior including easy to manoeuvre top basket with folding racks and four compartment cutlery basket
- Electronic 4-in-1 multi-tab option for excellent performance whatever type of detergent tablet selected
- AutoClean filter system – innovative self-cleaning filter system for superb cleaning results
- LED salt and rinse aid indicators
- Counter-balanced door for easy and comfortable access
- Uses 12 litres of water and 1.05 kWh in a standard programme
- Low noise level of 47dBA
- Dimensions H x W x D: 85 x 59.7 x 59.6 cm
“Dishwashers are an important addition to any household and ones like this are attractive. They can make a contribution to low carbon and green living choices. Reducing our carbon footprint is not only about acquiring new habits but purchasing energy and resource efficient appliances such as the dishwasher,” concludes Dean.
For more information on Whirlpool’s latest dishwashers and other appliances call your Regional Business Manager or Whirlpool UK on 0208 649 5000 or visit the website at www.whirlpool.co.uk for full specification.
Image caption: Whirlpool’s freestanding ADP 5600BL dishwasher is resource efficient with a spacious interior for 12 place settings in a stunning black exterior.
19th October 2010
About Whirlpool Europe:
With around 12,500 employees, a sales presence in over 30 European countries and manufacturing sites in seven countries, Whirlpool Europe is a wholly owned subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation. The world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, Whirlpool Corporation has annual sales of approximately $19 billion, 70,000 employees, and 67 manufacturing and technology research centers around the world. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht and other major brand names to consumers in nearly every country around the world. Whirlpool’s European Operations’ Center is located in Comerio (VA), Italy. For further information on the company, please visit the Web Site www.whirlpoolcorp.com.
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555