Whirlpool, the world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances adds another esteemed acknowledgement to its substantial list of accolades. The new Whirlpool dishwasher, the 6TH SENSE PowerDry ADP 900 IX, has been awarded 9/10 by TrustedReviews.
TrustedReviews praised the Whirlpool dishwasher for its hero features, acknowledged as the PowerClean and PowerDry programmes. TrustedReviews commended the cleaning power of the rear mounted jets for cleaning really mucky pots and pans, while the PowerDry option, which actively draws moist air and steam out of the appliance, leaves plates and plastics cupboard, bone dry in just one hour. Also noted were the exceptional wash performance, the lush design and finish, and the self-cleaning filter.
Neil Austin, Trade Marketing Manager, Whirlpool comments: “We recognise TrustedReviews for the value it offers consumers and as an important element of our broad-based sustainability strategy. Consumers are looking for appliances with pioneering features and benefits that are tested, proven and really work and add true value; the new PowerDry dishwasher has certainly achieved this.
“For retailers the new dishwasher offers modern features and benefits that are both innovative and efficient, and generate genuine reasons for consumers to trade-up to Whirlpool. We are very proud to have been designated as a top performer by TrustedReviews.”
The new Whirlpool 6th Sense® PowerClean dishwasher is available in both freestanding and built in formats, and with new PowerDry option makes them the No.1 in cleaning and drying in just one hour¹.
Key features and benefits of the Whirlpool 6th Sense® PowerClean dishwasher with PowerDry option, ADP 900 IX:
- No.1 for washing and drying a full load in just one hour¹.
- New PowerDry technology eliminates the inconvenience of steam, damp plates and wet plastic items enabling the removal of dishes straight after dishwashing. The improved drying efficiency means that even plastic items are dry on opening the dishwasher
- Whirlpool 6th Sense® PowerClean™ technology eliminates the need for soaking, scrubbing or pre-washing, as its 28 jet spray system scours pots, pans and baking trays to remove the toughest soiling. Provides up to 40 per cent more space in the lower basket of the dishwasher
- Whirlpool 6th Sense® Intelligent technology offers saving of up to 50 per cent in water, energy and time²
- A+++ energy class to maximise energy saving; AA for washing and drying
- Large 13 place setting capacity with flexible loading options and sturdier racks that pull out more easily and steadily. The upper basket is height adjustable with four foldable options and is also removable; while the lower basket has six foldable sets of tines
- Multizone option for choosing whether you wish to wash just the upper basket, or just the lower basket, or both
- Ten flexible and convenient programmes and eight temperatures including new one hour Wash & Dry programme to wash and dry a daily load in one hour. Programmes include: Daily 60; Eco 50; Express; Glass; Intensive 65; Overnight; Pre Wash; Sensor 40-70; Steam and convenient start delay up to 24 hours
- Autoclean self-cleaning filter system for ease of maintenance and superb cleaning every time
- Easy operation with digital countdown
- Water consumption on Eco 50 programme of 10 litres
- Whisper quiet noise level of 44 dB(A)
- Dimensions: H x W x D: 850 x 597 x 590 mm
For more information on the new Whirlpool dishwashers contact your Account Manager.
Notes for editors:
¹Using the one hour wash and dry programme; based on internal test results August 2013
²Comparison between minimum and maximum consumption on 6th Sense® programmes.
- The new freestanding, Whirlpool ADP 900 IX 6th Sense® PowerClean™ dishwasher, with PowerDry, is awarded 9/10 by TrustedReviews.
- TrustedReviews logo
About Whirlpool Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA):
With around 10,400 employees, a sales presence in over 30 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa and manufacturing sites in seven countries, Whirlpool EMEA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation. The world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, Whirlpool Corporation had annual sales in 2012 of $18.1 billion, 68,000 employees, and 65 manufacturing and technology research centers around the world. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht and other major brand names to consumers in nearly every country around the world. Whirlpool’s European Operations’ Center is located in Comerio (VA), Italy. For further information on the company, please visit the Web Site www.whirlpoolcorp.com/
For further press information and images please contact:
Tel: 01536 414555
25th February 2015