Whirlpool’s new freestanding dishwasher is its best yet. Boasting 30% more space with a third wash level and phenomenal results excellence with new PowerClean MAX™ and 6th Sense® Aquasteam.
New PowerClean MAX™ eliminates the need to scrub or soak crockery and pans prior to dishwashing. The 24 rotating water jets at the rear of the dishwasher work simultaneously to remove stubborn or baked-on food without the use of additional energy or water. At the same time, the company’s renowned 6th Sense® technology ensures glassware and delicate items are cleaned gently, safely and thoroughly.
Additionally, 6th Sense® AquaSteam boosts the normal programme by adding steam to remove tough stains without the need for pre-treatment. Steam is a great asset not only for cleaning but it also helps to eliminate bacteria, sanitising the load. The AquaSteam function is combined with 6th Sense® technology so that steam is activated and controlled automatically. 6th Sense® technology senses, monitors and adapts the programme to the level of soiling and the load size, automatically selecting the most economical cycle to give the best results. The resource savings can be up to 50% of water, energy and time¹.
The innovative third and upper wash level has two removable cutlery trays eliminating the need for the traditional cutlery basket in the lower rack. The divided rack can be arranged in two alternative positions, or removed completely, to release extra space in the basket below. The new dishwasher has 30% more space and accommodates a full 13 place settings, one more than the standard!
“The new PowerClean MAX™ dishwasher saves precious time, water and detergent because there is no need to pre-treat or post-clean with its 24 high pressure rotating jets. It has great space and flexibility to adapt to any kind of load including bigger items such as baking trays, hob pan stands and big plates. And now with power of PowerClean MAX™ we deliver our best ever cleaning results!”
Key benefits of Whirlpool’s new freestanding PowerClean Max™ dishwasher – ADP 7955 WH/SL
- Triple ‘A’ rated for energy, wash and drying performance
- PowerClean Max™ has 24 rotating jets to eliminate the need to scrub or soak crockery and pans prior to dishwashing
- 6th Sense ® technology with one touch control for the ultimate in the utilisation of steam and resources and saves up to 50% energy, water and time¹
- 6th Sense® technology delivers best-ever wash performance with 13% better cleaning results²
- 13 place settings over three levels and new flexible top level cutlery trays
- Up to 30% more capacity with new organisation of space – trays, pots and pans can be placed vertically, leaving space of delicate plates in the centre or front of the basket
- AquaSteam technology to boost a normal cycle, soften dried on food, help to eliminate bacteria and sanitise the dishes
- Fully Automatic programme with Aquasteam and six additional programmes
- 11 litres of water in a standard wash programme
- Three wash levels with three spray arms to maximise cleaning
- Innovative third wash rack with two removable cutlery trays that can be placed in two alternative positions (for loading cutlery or espresso cups) or removed to provide extra space
- More space in the lower basket as traditional cutlery basket has been replaced by third wash level
- Height adjustable upper basket
- Quiet operation at just 42 dB(A)
- Delayed start, up to 24-hours plus the benefit of an overnight programme operating at a very quiet 39 dB(A)
- Anti-bacterial rinse option for additional hygiene
- Self cleaning filter for total ease of maintenance
- Electronic indicators for salt and rinse aid
For more information on Whirlpool’s new dishwashers with PowerClean Max™ and 6th Sense® Aquasteam technology call your Regional Business Manager or 0202 649 5000 or visit the website at www.whirlpool.co.uk
Image caption: Whirlpool’s new ADP 7955WH/SL freestanding dishwasher with PowerClean MAX™ technology to reduce pre-cleaning, 6th Sense® and AquaSteam technology for the very best performance and cleaning results using minimum resources.
3rd June 2010
¹ Comparison between minimum and maximum consumption on 6th Sense® 40°– 70°C programme.
² Compared to a standard Whirlpool class A dishwasher
With around 12,500 employees, a sales presence in over 30 European countries and manufacturing sites in seven countries, Whirlpool Europe is a wholly owned subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation. The world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, Whirlpool Corporation has annual sales of approximately $17 billion, 67,000 employees, and 67 manufacturing and technology research centres around the world. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht and other major brand names to consumers in nearly every country around the world. Whirlpool’s European Operations’ Centre is located in Comerio (VA), Italy. For further information on the company, please visit the website www.whirlpoolcorp.com.
For further press information and images please contact:
JM Marketing, Jacqueline
Tel: 01536 414555