To enhance the home cooking experience, Whirlpool introduces its W Collection W7 range of built-in ovens and a microwave that combine innovative technologies with elegant style.
The Whirlpool W Collection W7 built-in, multi-function, oven (W7 OM4 4S1 P) boasts intuitive 6TH SENSE® technology that takes the guesswork out of cooking and pyrolytic technology to keep the appliance in pristine condition. 6TH SENSE® technology offers assistance in the kitchen by automatically adapting the cooking time and temperature for over 40 different recipes, ensuring perfect cooking results every time. Utilising a specialised airflow, Cook4 also allows the user to cook different dishes on four shelf levels, simultaneously, without aromas and flavours mixing.
For keen home bakers, the W7 range includes the W Collection built-in multi-function oven with BakeSense smart sensors (W7 OM4 4BPS1 P). The intelligent sensors monitor the humidity level within the oven and automatically adjust the time and temperature to guarantee baked foods, such as pastries and pies, are crispy on the outside and moist on the inside. What’s more, the specialised Rising feature provides the ideal environment for proving sweet and savoury dough.
To perfectly complement the built-in ovens, the W7 combination microwave (W7 MW461 UK) boasts 6TH SENSE® technology that automatically sets the time, temperature and power level required for impeccably cooked dishes, with minimal effort. Furthermore, the 40 litre microwave benefits from a steam setting, a turbo grill as well as a crisp function, designed to offer a healthier alternative to traditional frying, eliminating the use of fats and oils.
Charmaine Warner, Brand Manager, Whirlpool, says: “Our elegant W Collection W7 range of built-in ovens and microwave has been designed to help the user create delicious, gourmet dishes perfectly and effortlessly in their own home. 6TH SENSE® technology provides intuitive assistance and the timeless design of the appliances complements an array of kitchen styles. The matching built-in ovens and microwave blend seamlessly for a coordinated, eye-catching look.”
Key features and benefits of the Whirlpool W Collection W7 built-in oven (W7 OM4 4S1 P):
- Built-in 600 mm multi-function single oven that forms part of Whirlpool W Collection W7 range of appliances
- Generous 73 litre capacity with five shelf positions
- Cook4 gives the user the freedom to cook different dishes on four shelf levels at the same time without their flavours or aromas mixing, thanks to the highly effective airflow and distribution system
- With over 40 automatic, 6TH SENSE®, pre-programmed recipes, the oven will set the time and parameters for total ease of use and perfect cooking results every time
- The self-cleaning pyrolytic system effectively reduces all food residues to ash, without requiring physical effort and keeps the oven in immaculate condition for the lifetime of the appliance
- Multi-function oven with a variety of settings that make cooking easy and stress free. Options include Maxi Cooking, which is ideal for roasting large joints and poultry, Forced Air convection cooking and a handy Keep Warm function
- Ready2Cook eliminates the need to pre-heat the oven, saving both time and energy
- W Collection aesthetic with tinted glass and a stylish edge-to-edge stainless steel
- Slow closing hinges ensure a soft, quiet closure of the oven door
- Interior light for ease of viewing dishes
- Full touch LCD display
- Electronic child lock for additional safety
- Telescopic rails for ease of use
- ‘A+’ energy rating
- Two year manufacturer’s warranty and 10 year parts guarantee
- Dimensions: H x W x D: 595 x 595 x 564 mm
For more information on the Whirlpool W Collection W7 built-in cooking appliances, please visit the website at www.whirlpool.co.uk
- The Whirlpool W Collection W7 range of built-in cooking appliances has been designed to enhance the home cooking experience for consumers
- The Whirlpool W Collection W7 built-in oven (W7 OM4 4S1 P) benefits from pyrolytic technology to keep the appliance in pristine condition
- For keen home bakers, the W7 range includes the W Collection built-in oven with BakeSense smart sensors (W7 OM4 4BPS1 P)
- The Whirlpool W Collection W7 combination microwave (W7 MW461 UK) boasts a generous 40 litre capacity and 6TH SENSE® technology
The Whirlpool brand is part of Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited. Superior performance, intuitive technology, and cutting-edge design are the key pillars of the Whirlpool brand, achieving industry and consumer recognition for its collection of intelligent 6TH SENSE® appliance technology.
About Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited:
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is managed by Whirlpool EMEA, part of Whirlpool Corporation.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited fully supports the AMDEA safety initiative, Register My Appliance, and is committed to encouraging householders to register their appliances: www.registermyappliance.org.uk
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is committed to being the best global kitchen and laundry company, in constant pursuit of improving life at home. In an increasingly digital world, the company is driving purposeful innovation to meet the evolving needs of consumers through its iconic brand portfolio, including Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and Yummly. In 2020, the company reported approximately $19 billion in annual sales, 78,000 employees and 57 manufacturing and technology research centers. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com.
For further press information and images please contact:
Hannah at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
18th August 2021
About jmm PR:
jmm PR is a PR, social media and influencer marketing agency that offers a range of bespoke and innovative marketing services that can make a real difference to your business.
With decades of experience and proven success in raising the profiles and awareness of brands and businesses, jmm PR has extensive public relations and commercial knowledge, which can effectively contribute to the growth of your business. In addition, services include writing press releases, proof reading and copy writing, plus campaign and event support, social media and influencer planning and marketing.
jmm PR offers solutions for businesses of all sizes, including PR packages designed to support SMEs in addition to annual press office management to complement marketing plans of larger organisations.