The new Whirlpool feature-rich Jet Chef combination microwave oven (JT469) is the perfect way to follow a balanced and healthy diet, especially for the time-challenged consumer. The new Chef Menu has 30 automatic, stored recipes to make your favourite healthy meals. Entire meals from appetisers to desserts can be produced within the oven’s generous 33-litre capacity.
Encased in the latest ‘Absolute’ aesthetic, it boasts an exclusive look and a new 6th Sense® intuitive programmer for ease of use. The Jet Chef’s superb performance is achieved by the marriage of first class cooking technologies. These are driven by Whirlpool’s famed 6th Sense® technology for ultimate time and energy savings and superb ease of use. Whirlpool 6th Sense® uses simple and intuitive solutions to monitor and adapt the cooking parameters for top performance. Allied to this is 3D microwave distribution to ensure that each and every part of the dish is cooked perfectly, while the Crisp, Steam and Defrost functions give you maximum flexibility and cooking choice.
The Crisp function may be paired with the crisp plate for crisp and savoury dishes, as well as grilling and dry-roasting. The revolutionary Steamer is a unique accessory that simplifies steaming, to cook light and healthy dishes with excellent results.
The Forced Air cooking system delivers hot air throughout the oven and is ideal for cooking traditional dishes. However, when combining with microwave energy you can achieve traditional oven results in half the time.
By combining the Jet Defrost function with Whirlpool’s exclusive Crisp technology, the Bread Defrost function thaws out frozen bread leaving it as crisp and delicious as freshly baked bread.
Jennifer Spragg, Brand and Digital Marketing Manager, Whirlpool says: “Time-poor consumers are seeking out appliances that ease their time concerns, and also allow them to prepare healthy and nutritious meals.
“Our new Jet Chef is an intelligent and innovative combination microwave oven with high quality cooking performance you would expect from a traditional oven at the speed of a microwave.
The Jet Chef is beautifully designed in the new ‘Absolute’ aesthetic, that matches company’s built in appliances, providing the opportunity for a totally aligned silhouette across freestanding and built in models.”
Key features and benefits of the Whirlpool Jet Chef microwave oven (Whirlpool JT469):
- Freestanding, microwave oven, styled in the new ‘Absolute’ aesthetic, applied to the built in range for perfect symmetry across both freestanding and built in models
- Multiple cooking options include microwave, steam, grill, crisp, hot air cooking and defrosting
- 6th Sense® technology for ultimate time and energy savings and simplicity and ease of use
- Entire meals from appetisers to desserts can be produced within the oven’s generous 33-litre capacity
- New Chef Menu function comprises of 30 automatic recipes for making your favourite healthy meals
- 3D microwave distribution to ensure evenness consistently perfectly cooked dishes
- Crisp function – paired with the crisp plate for superb crispy toppings for great texture and taste without the use of oil or fat
- The revolutionary steamer accessory simplifies steaming for easy cooking of light and healthy dishes
- Jet defrost technology defrosts up to seven times faster than a conventional microwave
- By combining the speed of the Jet Defrost function with Whirlpool’s exclusive Crisp technology, the Bread Defrost function thaws out frozen bread and crisps to a delicious freshly baked bread result
- Central, 6th Sense electronic control dial for easy selection of settings
- Backlit, interactive, LED display for feedback and control
- Finished in silver
- Dimensions: H x W x D: 377 x 487 x 541 mm
- Expected to retail at around £350.00
For more information on the Jet Chef microwave oven contact your account manager.
Image caption: The new Whirlpool feature-rich Jet Chef microwave oven is the perfect way to a healthy diet, as well as saving personal time.
About Whirlpool Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA):
With around 10,000 employees, a sales presence in over 30 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa and manufacturing sites in seven countries, Whirlpool EMEA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation. The world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, Whirlpool Corporation had annual sales in 2013 of approximately $19 billion, 69,000 employees, and 59 manufacturing and technology research centers around the world. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht and other major brand names to consumers in nearly every country around the world. Whirlpool’s European Operations’ Center is located in Comerio (VA), Italy. For further information on the company, please visit the Web Site www.whirlpoolcorp.com.
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555
12th February 2015