Since the earliest days of traditional cooking, there has probably been no healthier way of cooking food than by pure steam. The taste and texture of food is preserved and the precious values of minerals and vitamins are maintained.
Whirlpool’s new AMW 597 Fusion Steam Oven offers all the wonderful advantages associated with pure steam cooking whilst marrying them to modern technology for superb functionality and ease of use.
With a generous 34-litre capacity, this aesthetically attractive built-in oven offers great appeal to the middle market with its ‘A’ energy rating for economy and additional steam programmes for jet defrosting, reheating and dough proving. Yet it is so easy to use with its new ‘push-push’ controls, text assisted display and electronic programmer for feedback and control. The neat integrated water tank also allows for greater design creativity and increases installation options.
Fashioned in anti-fingerprint stainless steel, the highly distinctive style and aesthetics of the AMW 597 Fusion Oven perfectly complement Whirlpool’s Fusion range of oven, hobs, microwave oven and hood.
Dalia Haddad, Whirlpool’s Product Marketing Manager for Built-In says: “Many top chefs will tell you that you simply can’t beat the wonderful results and healthy benefits of cooking by pure steam. Whirlpool’s AMW 597 Fusion Steam Oven offers additional exciting options too to make for the perfect cooking experience within its capacious 34-litre oven cavity.”
Key features and benefits of the Whirlpool AMW 597 Fusion Steam Oven:
- Built-in model designed and styled to complement the Whirlpool Fusion range of oven, hobs, microwave oven and hood
- ‘A’ energy rating for efficiency and economy
- Generous 34-litre capacity with choice of cooking on several levels
- Offers pure steam-only cooking for the maximum retention of nutritional value, taste and texture; healthy and delicious results every time
- Additional steam programmes for Jet defrosting, reheating and dough proving
- Text assisted display and electronic programmer for feedback and control
- Integrated water tank for design flexibility and creativity, and for greater installation options
- Neat, retractable push-push controls with glass control panel
- Styled in anti-fingerprint stainless steel for easy maintenance and long-term good looks
- Dimensions H x W x D: 455 x 595 x 517 mm
For more information on Whirlpool’s AMW 597 Fusion Steam Oven and other appliances in the company’s range, call your Regional Business Manager or Whirlpool UK on 0208 649 5000 or visit the website at www.whirlpool.co.uk for full specification.
Whirlpool’s new AMW 597 Fusion Steam Oven offers all the wonderful advantages associated with pure steam cooking, marrying them to modern technology for ease of use and perfect performance and excellent results every time.
6th July 2010
About Whirlpool Europe:
With around 12,500 employees, a sales presence in over 30 European countries and manufacturing sites in seven countries, Whirlpool Europe is a wholly owned subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation. The world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, Whirlpool Corporation has annual sales of approximately $19 billion, 70,000 employees, and 67 manufacturing and technology research centers around the world. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht and other major brand names to consumers in nearly every country around the world. Whirlpool’s European Operations’ Center is located in Comerio (VA), Italy. For further information on the company, please visit the website www.whirlpoolcorp.com.
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555