The new Glamour White single oven by Whirlpool combines innovative engineering with Whirlpool’s next generation 6th Sense® technology; ’A’ energy efficiency, outstanding performance with beautiful looks and unrivalled ease of use. The oven is seamlessly finished in pure white glass giving it glossy, superstar good looks.
The built-in multi-function oven has a generous 67-litre capacity. The company’s intelligent 6th Sense® technology delivers the best possible results and performance using the least amount of time and energy with the minimum of fuss. The 6th Sense® system uses two sensors that sense the weight of meat, fish and vegetables and precisely monitors the oven temperature, adapting the cooking time and process accordingly for energy efficient cooking and perfect results. The system regularly feeds back the cooking time via the innovative and user-friendly touch control display.
The new Ready2cook system creates outstanding airflow distribution within the generous cavity, so the oven is ready to cook without the need for pre-heating, saving up to 20% on energy costs with up to a 26% time saving.
The Cook3 system maximises the use of the 67-litres of oven space to allow cooking on three levels simultaneously, without any flavour or aroma transfer. This not only saves the time but also running the oven full for one session rather than wasting energy and time cooking each dish individually.
The innovative, 3.5”, I-Touch control panel lights up in high resolution colour. As well as being intuitive to use for setting the oven, the I-Touch control panel graphically displays the cooking functions available, including the 30 pre-programmed recipes. Thanks to the 6th Sense® technology the oven will automatically sense the weight of the food and set the right time and temperature. This means that the dish will be cooked using the most efficient system and settings for the very best result every time, and of course, the clever LCD display lets you know what is going on the whole time too.
Key features and benefits of the Glamour White oven – AKZM 693 WH:
The Glamour White single oven not only lives up to its name, it is a highly efficient and versatile appliance. It offers a plentiful choice of cooking options, gives perfect results and is packed full of the latest technology.
• Single oven with side-opening door and Glamour styling and design
• Whirlpool 6th Sense® technology senses and adapts the cooking process for perfect cooking results and economy
• Energy class rating of ‘A’ with generous 67-litre capacity for cooking several dishes at the same time for maximum economy
• Ready2cook technology saves up to 20% energy and up to 26% time, as it eliminates the need to pre-heat the oven
• Cook3 system maximises the use of the generous capacity; cooking on three levels simultaneously without smells and flavour transference, saving time and energy cooking individually
• Multi-function functionality including: conventional, circa fan forced air, turbo grill, turnspit, dough proving, convenience food, defrost and maxi cooking programme to cook large joints of meat and poultry perfectly
• 3.5” high resolution colour touch screen display featuring advanced
’I-Touch’ technology for quick and easy navigation and feedback
• Text assisted cooking displayed on 3.5” screen with backlight for easy viewing
• Keep warm function keeps food warm for up to four hours
• Electronic temperature control for perfect temperature accuracy minimising energy wastage
• Triple glazed glass door with full width inner glass door to keep in the heat and keep the outer door cool to touch
Tel: 0208 649 5000
Image caption: The ‘A’ energy efficient Glamour White oven with intelligent 6th Sense technology, Ready2Cook and Cook3 systems for maximising the use of time, space and energy. A triumph of innovative engineering and design, with ease of use and performance excellence built in as standard.
About Whirlpool Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA):
With around 12,000 employees, a sales presence in over 30 European countries and manufacturing sites in seven countries, Whirlpool EMEA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation. The world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, Whirlpool Corporation had annual sales in 2010 of $18.4 billion, 71,000 employees, and 67 manufacturing and technology research centres around the world. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht and other major brand names to consumers in nearly every country around the world. Whirlpool’s European Operations’ Centre is located in Comerio (VA), Italy. For further information on the company, please visit the Website www.whirlpoolcorp.com.
For further information and images please contact:
Tel: 01536 414555
Email: Jacqueline jmmarketingservices.co.uk
24th November 2011