Whirlpool, the world’s leading manufacturer of major home appliances, introduces the Ambient AKZM 788 IX multifunctional built-in single oven which features a new, efficient energy rating of ‘A-10%’, providing outstanding results with maximum efficiency.
As a result of years of innovation, Whirlpool’s range of appliances is designed to provide the best performance and pleasure of use, and the new energy rating on the Ambient collection of ovens can save the consumer valuable energy resources and money.
Whirlpool’s popular Ambient oven offers integrated advanced technology with supremely simple functionality, and boasts a comprehensive set of traditional and innovative functions. The generous 67-litre capacity oven has sleek and elegant ‘push push’ controls, which have proved to be very popular as the trend for open plan living and integrated appliances increases.
Whirlpool’s built-in oven has a range of features including the ideal programme for the festive season, Maxi Cooking, which controls and balances the top and bottom heat elements to ensure even cooking results, ideal for large cuts of meat and poultry. There is also a superb pizza and bread programme for those who love to bake at home. Developed with the aid of top chefs it gives you a choice of tailor made cooking options.
Simona Bara, Product Marketing Manager, Built-in, for Whirlpool, says: “Whirlpool is always pushing the boundaries with the introduction of new, energy efficient appliances in order to save the consumer money and time, whilst protecting our planet’s finite resources, while at the same time being very competitively priced.”
Key features and benefits of the Whirlpool Ambient AKZM 788 IX single oven:
• New multifunctional built-in single oven featuring improved efficient energy rating of ‘A-10%’
• Generous 67-litre oven capacity
• Nine cooking programmes including: Conventional, Keep Warm, Bread and Pizza, Grill, Turbo-Grill, Fast heating, Maxi Cooking, Circa-fan cooking system and Defrost,
• Jet-Menu electronic programmer
• Fast pre-heat for more efficient cooking and a triple door glazing to ensure no heat is lost and the door remains cool to touch
• Catalytic cleaning – makes keeping the oven clean easy
• Electronic LCD display with easy to use ‘push push’ retractable controls
• Finished in anti-fingerprint stainless steel to keep it looking good
• Fully programmable timer – timer and automatic cooking flexibility
• Dimensions: H x W x D: 595 x 595 x 564 mm
For more information about the Whirlpool Ambient AKZM 788 IX oven please call Whirlpool 020 8649 5000, or visit the website at www.whirlpool.co.uk.
Image caption: The new Whirlpool Ambient AKZM 788 IX built-in single oven featuring improved energy rating to ‘A-10%’
4th September 2012
Notes for Editors:
About Whirlpool Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA)
With around 12,000 employees, a sales presence in over 30 European countries and manufacturing sites in seven countries, Whirlpool EMEA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation. The world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, Whirlpool Corporation had annual sales in 2011 of approximately $19 billion, 68,000 employees, and 66 manufacturing and technology research centres around the world. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht and other major brand names to consumers in nearly every country around the world. Whirlpool’s European Operations’ Centre is located in Comerio (VA), Italy. For further information on the company, please visit the Web Site www.whirlpoolcorp.com.
For further press information please contact:
T: 01536 414555