The new Whirlpool ACM 928/BA Double FlexiCook zone black induction hob, part of the innovative Absolute design range, is the perfect blend of ultimate technology and optimum flexibility.
With the utmost performance and sleek design combined with Whirlpool’s pioneering 6th Sense intuitive technology, the hob works in perfect synergy with specific functions specially designed for each cooking need.
Intuitive, flexible, easy to use and easy to maintain, the new 600 mm energy-efficient induction hob with touch control guarantees perfect and effortless results.
Double FlexiCook zone technology extends the freedom to organise the cooking areas to suit individual requirements and provides full flexibility to use the four induction zones independently or link each front zone to the corresponding rear zone to make two flexible cooking zones.
The induction hob is designed to accommodate the largest pans by linking together the front and back zones, while maintaining a consistent temperature across the whole zone. This makes it ideal for cooking large amounts of food and using numerous pots and pans all at once. If you switch to a smaller pan, the system detects after just one minute, which part of the zone you are using and automatically activates it.
Commenting on the ACM 928/BA Double FlexiCook zone induction hob in Absolute design, Neil Austin, Trade Marketing Manager, Whirlpool, says: “Our new energy-efficient induction hob is a smart and stylish edition to the contemporary kitchen.
“Cooking with an induction hob offers energy savings of up to 40 per cent compared with a traditional hob and it’s also much faster, so our new Double FlexiCook zone induction hob provides a host of great selling points for our retailers.
“In addition, beautifully designed in the stylish Absolute aesthetic, our new hob, as part of the innovative new Absolute design range, provides the opportunity for a totally aligned silhouette across freestanding and built-in models. Retailers can add value to every sale with the perfectly harmonised range across the categories for the very first time.”
The innovative, new Absolute design range of stylish built-in and freestanding appliances provides a distinctive and matching profile across both product categories.
The new aesthetics combine contemporary, intuitive design to blend with a variety of kitchen styles, and all appliances in the range provide excellent performance and time efficiency, to minimise effort and maximise ease of use.
The new Absolute range features Whirlpool’s pioneering 6th Sense technology, guaranteeing intuitive ease of use, perfect and effortless results and includes the ACM 928/BA Double FlexiCook zone induction hob as well as built-in ovens, a microwave, and a hood; plus freestanding dishwashers and refrigeration.
Key features and benefits of the new Whirlpool ACM 928/BA Induction Hob in Absolute design:
- Part of Whirlpool’s innovative, new Absolute design range of stylish built-in and freestanding appliances
- Black glass four zone induction hob with intuitive, easy to use 6th Sense technology, which adapts and controls the level of power, for ease of use
- Patented 6th Sense induction technology continuously monitors and adapts the cooking process to save time and energy and produce excellent results every time
- Multifunction Double FlexiCook zones – front left and rear left zones combine to form one larger zone for bigger pots and pans; two oval zones of 180 x 230 mm
- Booster option on every zone for bringing a pan’s contents to the boil rapidly
- Electronic touch slide control for each zone with power on indicator
- Nine settings for each zone for very precise and accurate control
- Automatic pan detection for supreme safety
- End of cooking timer for each zone
- Residual heat indicators for each zone, a reminder that the glass may still be hot following cooking
- Child lock for additional peace of mind in the home
- Dimensions: H x W x D: 56 x 580 x 510 mm
For more information about the new Whirlpool ACM 928/BA Induction Hob and other appliances in the Absolute design range, contact your Account Manager.
Image caption: The new Whirlpool Absolute Design induction hob, ACM 928/BA
Whirlpool Europe, Middle East and Africa
With more than 26,000 employees, a market presence in more than 30 countries throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and manufacturing sites in nine countries, Whirlpool Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) is managed by Whirlpool Corporation, the global leader in manufacturing and marketing of home appliances. In 2014, Whirlpool Corporation generated an annual revenue of $20 billion, 100,000 employees, and 70 centers of manufacturing and technical research, worldwide. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht, Indesit, Hotpoint and other big-name brands in over 170 countries. Whirlpool’s European Operating Center is located in Comerio, Italy. For further information on the company, please visit the Web Site www.whirlpoolcorp.com
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555
6th May 2015