Wouldn’t it be great if you had a refrigerator that kept your food fresher for longer, gave you more storage space and more or less thought for itself? Having the perfect cooling companion no longer needs to be a fantasy or an impossible wish.
Whirlpool’s new top of the range side-by-side fridge freezer for 2014 combines glamour with outstanding energy saving and food preservation credentials. It will also save you time and money, and significantly reduce the amount of food you need to throw out because it is no longer fresh.
Sporting Whirlpool’s patented 6th Sense® sensor technology, the ‘A++’ energy rated, WSX 53782 FCX side-by-side fridge freezer is both a fashion statement for your home and a friend to the environment, in a new modern aesthetic of high quality design that features an easy to use, touch user interface.
The food preservation capabilities of this new appliance are excellent. Whirlpool’s famed 6th Sense® technology senses variances in the temperature and restores it to the correct level five times faster for long-lasting freshness1.
Another major feature is Whirlpool’s 6th Sense® Fresh Control, where sensors control the temperature and humidity in the fridge to maintain the optimum level for freshness that lasts up to four times longer2. You can be sure, wherever you put your food, it will stay deliciously fresh, maintaining its natural look and taste.
The attractive and contemporary aesthetic of the WSX 53782 FCX includes the new Starlight lighting system in the fridge interior, which ensures better illumination and includes LED lights in the ceiling and on the cabinet side. There is also a new external ice and water dispenser, which lights up when in use, and the handy in-door ice dispenser can be taken to the table for topping up the drinks with ice while dining.
The flexi space of the new WSX 53782 FCX, with its removable and adjustable interior furniture, means that you can customise to your daily and long-term needs.
Juliana Sado, Senior Brand Marketing Manager for Whirlpool, says: “The preservation and hygiene of our food is now a vitally important issue in the UK, as we tackle the mounting problem of food waste. Whirlpool has been at the forefront in the manufacture of cooling appliances with vastly improved technology and design that preserve fresh food such as meat, fish, fruit and vegetables for far longer than ever before.
“Greater storage space, zonal refrigeration and advanced technology that constantly monitors and adjusts the temperature and humidity, have all helped to educate consumers on the importance of food preservation and hygiene.”
Key features and benefits of the Whirlpool WSX 53782 FCX side-by-side fridge freezer:
- Modern aesthetic in high quality contemporary design with easy to use touch user interface
- ‘A++’ energy class offering 20 per cent more efficiency than an ‘A’ rated model
- Total net capacity: 559 litres
- Dimensions: H x W x D: 1758 x 909 x 782 mm
- Whirlpool patented 6th Sense® technology senses variances in the temperature and restores it to the correct level five times faster for long-lasting freshness1
- 6th Sense® Fresh Control; sensors control the temperature and humidity in the fridge to maintain the optimum level for freshness that lasts up to four times longer2
- New Starlight lighting system in the fridge interior ensures better illumination and includes four LED lights in the ceiling and two LED light points on the side
- Flexi space system with removable and adjustable interior furniture means that you can customise the interior in accordance with your changing daily and long-term needs
- External ice and water dispenser that lights up when used
- Handy In-door ice dispenser and great when dining or al fresco in the summer months. Take the dispenser to the table top up drinks
- Easy change water filter located inside the fridge
- Fridge net capacity: 383 litres
- Frost free freezer for ‘no defrosting ever’ convenience
- Freezer net capacity: 176 litres
This model is available from May 2014.
For more information and stockists of the Whirlpool range visit the website at www.whirlpool.co.uk
Image caption: Sporting Whirlpool’s patented 6th Sense® sensor technology, the ‘A++’ energy rated WSX 53782 FCX side-by-side fridge freezer is both a style statement and a friend to the environment in a new modern aesthetic of high quality design that features an easy to use touch user interface.
¹Compared to similar models without 6th Sense® technology
²Compared to similar models without 6th Sense® Fresh Control
About Whirlpool Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA):
With around 10,400 employees, a sales presence in over 30 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa and manufacturing sites in seven countries, Whirlpool EMEA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation. The world’s leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, Whirlpool Corporation had annual sales in 2012 of $18.1 billion, 68,000 employees, and 65 manufacturing and technology research centers around the world. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht and other major brand names to consumers in nearly every country around the world. Whirlpool’s European Operations’ Center is located in Comerio (VA), Italy. For further information on the company, please visit the Web Site www.whirlpoolcorp.com/
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline at JM Marketing
Tel: 01536 414555
12th March 2014