Whirlpool has launched their new Fusion built-in cooking collection in an elegant premium design with iXelium™ coated stainless steel for lasting beauty and 6th Sense® technology for outstanding results with minimum effort.
The new Whirlpool Fusion collection features a progressive, flush and sleek design with intuitive user interfaces that concentrate on the ease-of-use of the appliances, as well as offering a consistently striking design across the whole range.
Featuring ovens, microwaves, a built-in coffee machine and warming drawer, the Whirlpool Fusion range features cutting edge technology, innovative functions, easy clean and long-lasting iXelium™ stainless steel coating, and an ultra-modern look. The appliances create a futuristic kitchen environment with a minimal, yet sophisticated, design.
The innovative iXelium™ coating protects appliances from abrasions, heat and stains, and can be cleaned with the simple wipe of a damp cloth, avoiding laborious cleaning and the use of harsh chemicals. The nanotechnology coating, exclusive to Whirlpool, prevents the yellowing and scratching of stainless steel, and helps the appliances to maintain their appearance over time.
With a minimalist design featuring fewer buttons and knobs, neat integrated handles, soft-close doors, and hi-tech, light-touch, intuitive control panels, every category in the Whirlpool Fusion range of appliances also benefits from renowned 6th Sense® technology.
The intelligent and innovative 6th Sense® technology in the Whirlpool Fusion cooking range uses sensors to monitor and adapt the cooking process to reduce energy consumption while delivering excellent results. 6th Sense® not only offers the consumer exceptional resource savings, it also reduces cooking times time and ensures the appliances are very easy and intuitive to use too.
The whole range of single Fusion ovens, with capacities up to 73 litres, feature innovative technology, such as Ready2Cook, which means no preheating is required, and Cook3, which enables three different dishes on three shelf levels to be cooked at once, with no mixing of flavours. At the top of the range there is also pyrolytic cleaning; meaning that manual oven cleaning can become a thing of the past. The pyrolytic oven also benefits from a rotisserie turnspit, offering delicious cooking results; with the mess cleaned automatically, thanks to its pyrolytic function. In most of the ovens, the benefit of telescopic shelves and soft close doors make for even easier use, and the iXelium™ coating ensures the striking look lasts for even longer.
The top of the range Fusion compact, combination oven offers microwave and fan cooking, jet defrost and preheat functions, and 6th Sense® crisp feature, as well as a generous 40 litre capacity. When placed above the Fusion warming drawer, with three temperature settings and space for up to six place settings, the microwave and warming drawer match up perfectly alongside a single oven, or fit neatly next to the built-in coffee machine with a second warming drawer beneath.
The mix and match choices available with the Whirlpool Fusion range can together make for a stunning bank of appliances in any kitchen.
Jennifer Spragg, Senior Brand Manager, for Whirlpool, says: “Providing tremendous cooking versatility, with the advantage of 6th Sense® technology, the Fusion iXelium™ collection offers a comprehensive range of advanced multi-function to make the range the perfect choice for the creative cook. With easy to use cooking programmes and intuitive controls, the Whirlpool Fusion range offers phenomenal performance with no compromise on quality, aesthetics or value.”
Key features and benefits of the Whirlpool Fusion Pyrolytic Multi-function Single Oven – AKPM 6692 IXL:
- Single, built-in Whirlpool Fusion pyrolytic oven
- Pyrolytic cleaning: At the touch of a button, this easy and self-governing function quickly and ably eliminates the need for manual cleaning and the use of chemicals. The special programme generates a high temperature to burn off stubborn food and reduces it to ash
- Styled in iXelium™ coated stainless steel for long lasting beauty and easy cleaning
- Ready2Cook technology saves energy, as it eliminates the need to pre-heat the oven
- Cook3 system maximises the use of the generous capacity; cooking on three levels simultaneously without smells and flavour transference, saving time and energy cooking individually
- Rotisserie turnspit allows roast meat to be cooked evenly
- Multi-function functionality with eight settings. Special functions include: Fast pre-heating, maxi cooking, pizza/bread function, turbo grill, forced air, and defrost function
- Thirty pre-set recipes for assisted cooking. Simply follow the recipe and the method of preparation and select the dish to be cooked from the electronic menu. The display indicates on which shelf to place the food, and the 6th Sense® technology monitors and adapts the cooking process intuitively.
- Quadruple glazed door gives excellent energy saving insulation and ensures that the exterior of the oven remains cool during use and cleaning
- Two telescopic shelves for ease of access
- A+ energy rating
- Generous 73-litre capacity
- Dimensions H x W x D: 595 x 595 x 564 mm
Key features and benefits of the Whirlpool Fusion Combination Microwave Oven -AMW 850 IXL:
- Styled in premium Fusion design and iXelium™ coated stainless steel for long lasting beauty and easy cleaning
- Multi-function options including: Jet preheat; 6th Sense® Crisp; Forced Air; Jet Start; Jet Defrost; 6th Sense® Steam; Rising; 6th Sense® Reheat Grill; Combination Grill; Turbo Grill.
- Over thirty automatic 6th Sense® pre-programmed recipes; the oven will set the time and parameters, for total ease of use and perfect cooking results every time
- 6th Sense Crisp for perfect crisping
- · 6th Sense Steam for effective steaming of a variety of foods for healthy living (or something)
- Generous 40 litre capacity
- Minute minder
- LCD Touch control
- Child lock for complete peace of mind
- 6th Sense® technology monitors and adapts the cooking process intuitively, according to the dishes being cooked
- Dimensions H x W x D: 455 x 595 x 560 mm
For more information on the new Whirlpool Fusion range, and your nearest stockist, visit the website at www.whirlpool.co.uk
1. The new Whirlpool Fusion built-in range with iXelium™ coated stainless steel for lasting beauty and 6th Sense® technology for outstanding results with minimum effort.
2. The new Whirlpool Fusion Pyrolytic multi-function oven, AKPM 6692 IXL, eliminates the need for manual cleaning and the use of chemicals. The special programme generates a high temperature to burn off stubborn food and reduce it to ash. The ash is simply wiped away.
3. The new Whirlpool Fusion combination microwave oven AMW 850 IXL features a raft of automatic programmes and functions for effortless cooking and perfect results.
Note for editors:
About Whirlpool brand:
The Whirlpool brand is part of Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited. Superior performance, intuitive technology, and cutting-edge design are the key pillars of the Whirlpool brand, achieving industry and consumer recognition for its collection of intelligent 6th Sense® appliance technology.
About Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited:
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is managed by Whirlpool EMEA, part of Whirlpool Corporation, the global leader in manufacturing and marketing of home appliances. Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited is the only white goods manufacturer in the UK to operate its own independent service and logistics operations.
Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited fully supports the AMDEA safety initiative, Register My Appliance, and is committed to encouraging householders to register their appliances: http://www.registermyappliance.org.uk
About Whirlpool Corporation: Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR), is the number one major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 97,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2015. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit, Hotpoint and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world. With more than 24,000 employees, a market presence in more than 30 countries throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and manufacturing sites in eight countries, Whirlpool Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) is a fully owned subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation. Its European Operating Center is located in Comerio, Italy. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com, or find us on Twitter at @WhirlpoolCorp.
For further press information and images please contact:
Claire at jmm PR
Tel: 01536 414555
19th July 2016