A mini-poll commissioned for National Quiet Day has found that during lockdown, the noise generated by their washing machine annoyed respondents the most, with 51 per cent of those surveyed blaming the laundry appliance for disturbing their peace and quiet*.Read More
Category: National Quiet Day
Latest news stories from jmm PR and our clients
The fifth annual National Quiet Day will take place on Wednesday 9th September 2020.
National Quiet Day takes place on the second Wednesday of September each year and encourages people to seek sanctuary in silence. National Quiet Day also raises awareness of the issue that noise has a substantial effect on our wellbeing and mental health.Read More
A mini-poll commissioned for National Quiet Day, has found that, even with the latest noise reduction technology available in modern washing machines, 15 per cent of those surveyed are putting up with a washing machine that sounds like an aeroplane taking off in their kitchen*.Read More
With open-plan living on the rise, the noise level of kitchen appliances is becoming more important. On National Quiet Day, InSinkErator® encourages consumers to make small changes to reduce noise in the kitchen, resulting in a more peaceful home environment.Read More
National Quiet Day presented the perfect opportunity for Whirlpool to support the local charity, Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and South Lincolnshire (CPSL) Mind, providing a much needed dishwasher to support The Sanctuary, the charity’s new initiative.Read More
Shhh! It’s National Quiet Day on Wednesday 14th September 2016.
Noise is everywhere, on a crowded train, in the busy office, in the pub, the school playground, and even at home. We simply can’t seem to get away from the buzz of everyday life. Sometimes it can just all be too much.Read More
- jmm PR’s Favourite Articles of the WeekIn jmm PRHere at jmm PR, we have been scouring the internet for our favourite articles of the week. This week brings fireplace design tips for cosy evenings at home and the top 10 autumn/winter interior trends for 2020! […]
- Hotpoint Launches New Dishwashers With Advanced Drying PerformanceIn HotpointWhen life is busy, we can all appreciate a little help […]
- Enjoy Effortless Cooking With The Brand New Push&Go Induction Hobs From IndesitIn IndesitMajor domestic appliance manufacturer, Indesit introduces its brand new range of Push&Go induction hobs that boast automatic functions, easy-to-use controls and a DualZone. The DualZone allows users to connect two zones, creating an extra-large zone, to suit the largest of saucepans, which is perfect for cooking hearty family meals. […]
- Hotpoint Launches Major Advertising Campaign to Reduce Household Food WasteIn HotpointHotpoint is launching a major advertising campaign in […]
- jmm PR’s Favourite Articles of the WeekIn jmm PRHere at jmm PR, we have been scouring the internet for […]