A mini-poll commissioned for National Quiet Day has found that during lockdown, the noise generated by their washing machine annoyed respondents the most, with 51 per cent of those surveyed blaming the laundry appliance for disturbing their peace and quiet*.Read More
Category: National Quiet Day
Latest news stories from jmm PR and our clients
The fifth annual National Quiet Day will take place on Wednesday 9th September 2020.
National Quiet Day takes place on the second Wednesday of September each year and encourages people to seek sanctuary in silence. National Quiet Day also raises awareness of the issue that noise has a substantial effect on our wellbeing and mental health.Read More
A mini-poll commissioned for National Quiet Day, has found that, even with the latest noise reduction technology available in modern washing machines, 15 per cent of those surveyed are putting up with a washing machine that sounds like an aeroplane taking off in their kitchen*.Read More
With open-plan living on the rise, the noise level of kitchen appliances is becoming more important. On National Quiet Day, InSinkErator® encourages consumers to make small changes to reduce noise in the kitchen, resulting in a more peaceful home environment.Read More
National Quiet Day presented the perfect opportunity for Whirlpool to support the local charity, Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and South Lincolnshire (CPSL) Mind, providing a much needed dishwasher to support The Sanctuary, the charity’s new initiative.Read More
Shhh! It’s National Quiet Day on Wednesday 14th September 2016.
Noise is everywhere, on a crowded train, in the busy office, in the pub, the school playground, and even at home. We simply can’t seem to get away from the buzz of everyday life. Sometimes it can just all be too much.Read More
- InSinkErator Sponsors kbbreview AwardsIn InSinkEratorInSinkErator® is sponsoring the Kitchen Showroom of the Year category, for the ninth consecutive year, at the kbbreview Retail & Design Awards 2021. […]
- Bedroom Decluttering and Stylish HomewareIn jmm PRImage: Rowen and Wren This week brings advice on what you can remove from your bedroom to declutter as well as stunning homeware picks that are available at high street stores across the UK! […]
- Hotpoint ActiveCare Campaign Encourages Consumers to Cherish The Feeling of Home as Lockdown EasesIn HotpointAs lockdown measures are slowly being lifted across the UK, new data released by Hotpoint has found that more than two thirds (67 per cent*) of employed adults, who’ve worked from home during the pandemic, feel anxious at just the thought of being away from their home comforts once society resumes. […]
- Whirlpool UK Service Engineers Support Northamptonshire Children’s Cancer CharityIn WhirlpoolA group of service engineers from Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited, the home of Hotpoint, Indesit, Whirlpool and KitchenAid brands, is supporting Northamptonshire based charity Niamh’s Next Step (NNS). […]
- Trending Murals and Compact GardensIn jmm PRImage: Fromental Here at jmm PR, we have been scouring the internet for our favourite articles of the week. […]