Following reports of increased noise complaints during the Covid-19 pandemic*, on this year’s National Quiet Day, 8th September 2021, everyone is encouraged to take a moment for themselves and enjoy some peace and serenity.Read More
Category: National Quiet Day
Latest news stories from jmm PR and our clients
A mini-poll commissioned for National Quiet Day has found that during lockdown, the noise generated by their washing machine annoyed respondents the most, with 51 per cent of those surveyed blaming the laundry appliance for disturbing their peace and quiet*.Read More
The fifth annual National Quiet Day will take place on Wednesday 9th September 2020.
National Quiet Day takes place on the second Wednesday of September each year and encourages people to seek sanctuary in silence. National Quiet Day also raises awareness of the issue that noise has a substantial effect on our wellbeing and mental health.Read More
A mini-poll commissioned for National Quiet Day, has found that, even with the latest noise reduction technology available in modern washing machines, 15 per cent of those surveyed are putting up with a washing machine that sounds like an aeroplane taking off in their kitchen*.Read More
With open-plan living on the rise, the noise level of kitchen appliances is becoming more important. On National Quiet Day, InSinkErator® encourages consumers to make small changes to reduce noise in the kitchen, resulting in a more peaceful home environment.Read More
National Quiet Day presented the perfect opportunity for Whirlpool to support the local charity, Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and South Lincolnshire (CPSL) Mind, providing a much needed dishwasher to support The Sanctuary, the charity’s new initiative.Read More
Shhh! It’s National Quiet Day on Wednesday 14th September 2016.
Noise is everywhere, on a crowded train, in the busy office, in the pub, the school playground, and even at home. We simply can’t seem to get away from the buzz of everyday life. Sometimes it can just all be too much.Read More
- Cosy Bedrooms and Black InteriorsIn jmm PRHere at jmm PR, we have been scouring the internet for our favourite articles of the week. Image: Future PLC/ Darren Chung […]
- A Successful Month of Exhibitions for AM Labels LimitedIn AM LabelsAM Labels Limited (AML), an award-winning colour label printing machine specialist, label manufacturer, barcoding and software solution expert based in Northamptonshire, enjoyed tremendous success while attending a number of exhibitions throughout September 2021. […]
- Expert Tips from Hotpoint for National Baking WeekIn HotpointIt’s National Baking Week, which means it’s time to gather your apron, rolling pin and ingredients to rustle up some delicious treats, bakes and sweets. […]
- Huge Success for Seventh KBBG Annual Members’ MeetingIn Der KreisThe Kitchen Bathroom Buying Group (KBBG), part of DER KREIS, Europe’s leading kitchen and bathroom buying group, hosted its seventh Annual Members’ Meeting on Monday 11th October 2021. […]
- Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited Announces Return of Global STEM TournamentsIn WhirlpoolWhirlpool UK Appliances Limited, parent company to Hotpoint, Indesit, Whirlpool and KitchenAid brands, has announced the return of the IET FIRST® LEGO® League Whirlpool Peterborough tournament for the 2021/22 season. […]